[ROM]Fission 2.3.1 Droid2 Global & Droid2- AOSP Like Android - Fission ROM Manager

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has the Gallery issue been fixed in this version?

phrozen087

Reaction score
hey is anyone still getting reboots when connecting to usb because i am.

I haven't had any reboots for any reason since 2.2.2 came out. I had a ton of trouble before someone found that blur music problem, but once they corrected that everything has been good. I had a few other weird problems, but SBFing and the putting 2.3 back on fixed everything and its running solid now. Maybe try SBFing if you haven't. It could maybe be an issue with drivers or something on the computer, it probably isn't but it might be worth checking.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I haven't had any reboots for any reason since 2.2.2 came out. I had a ton of trouble before someone found that blur music problem, but once they corrected that everything has been good. I had a few other weird problems, but SBFing and the putting 2.3 back on fixed everything and its running solid now. Maybe try SBFing if you haven't. It could maybe be an issue with drivers or something on the computer, it probably isn't but it might be worth checking.

Ive sbf'd at least 30 times over the last 3 weeks for whatever reason(mostly trying to get DX roms to work on my phone) and I still have random reboots when plugging in the usb. Its happened on other roms also, and I just got a replacement so I know its not my phone.

holmes6

Reaction score
Question, tried downloading TDFOneClickRoot.exe from the teamdefuse website & Norton kills it stating it contains the Cloud.Suspicious.2 virus/trojan? Any thoughts, I know the usual is that there is something in the exe that the AV's mis-categorize ... still enough to make anyone a tad nervous -- input appreciated.

Thanks,
ksDevGuy

Root the phone manually if you are afraid of that .exe file.

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Ive sbf'd at least 30 times over the last 3 weeks for whatever reason(mostly trying to get DX roms to work on my phone) and I still have random reboots when plugging in the usb. Its happened on other roms also, and I just got a replacement so I know its not my phone.

If you are using a task killer than don't use it or have it ignore USB.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

If you are using a task killer than don't use it or have it ignore USB.
I stopped using a task killer over a week ago after you told me they were bad lol.

zmanrob

Reaction score
Yay no more reboots!!!! Just updated from 2.1, where I had reboots at least 4 or 5 times a day. It's been 20 hours without any on 2.3.1, so I still have my fingers crossed!

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
This rom is the best in my opinion. No problems so far! 2.3.1 seems to be the most stable. I've got the gingerbread theme which looks sick! Ans the new market which is even better! Loving the Tom but once UD has its bugs fixed, I'm going to that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score

I was getting the usb reboots as well but the newer versions fixed it. In my opinoin fission is the best around, its solid, very fast, great battery life, and it works well with everything else.

lordv8r

Reaction score
Can this be installed on a r2d2 version?

zmanrob

Reaction score
do we need to install the overclock hotfix? If so, before or after running the overclock scripts?

jbrown187

Reaction score
What happened to the "drop to uninstall" function of earlier versions?

jbrown187

Reaction score
Disregard my previous post, sorry everyone.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Where do I find the Gingerbread theme to install on my Fission D2?