[ROM EXPERIMENTAL] Bugless Beast V0.2.1 Android 2.2 FRF57

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Jun 16, 2010.

1. loumarjr

loumarjr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cool idea!!

Right now im using Dimmer (Night Mode) by geekyouup in the Market which dims the display lower then what the Droid normally does. Wish it could dim even further because it is still bright when in a dark room

2. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    If you want to disable them completely dellete the shutdown file which is located inside system/bin

You could also search the forum, someone has written a script that moves the shutdown shortcuts to the physical keyboard ie: Power+S is the shutdown shortcut, there is also another script that allows you to only disable the Power/Camera shutdown option and keep the Power/Volume shortcuts...think about it before you disable them completely,the Recovery shortcut brings you straight to recovery during a BootLoop alleviating the need for a battery pull

Search the Forum...Keywords: Bugless, Power, Script

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/53328-pwr-r-reboot-pwr-s-shutdown-pwr-x-recovery.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/52388-hidden-shutdown-options-how-do-they-work-3.html

#974 DF Smod, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  3. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,003
    Unfortunately, no program I'm aware of can change brightness with profiles without cycling the phone. It's a Droid security feature or something. 90% of the time you're at home or in the office and you'd just like to have the thing auto-wake when you pick it up.

I had kind of a jury rigged thing going with Locale and the shortcut plug-in - would launch Kaelor clock (dim screen) when I put my phone on a desk, and when I picked it up it launched my home again (which at the time would load pretty quick). But I think for some reason it actually used more power for display.

4. cromo8

cromo8 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyway to change the font?

5. broosewee

broosewee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went back to ESE81 BB1.1. Things just started getting very sketchy with this ROM: the lock button wouldn't completely lock the phone all the time, I have to press home button 2-3 times before any reaction, some FC's throughout the day, etc.
    Luckily no random reboots. I'm fairly certain Pete and gang are hard at work solving these problems. There seems to be a lot of little nagging issues. Can't wait for a stable build!!!

6. quadjacks

quadjacks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1, been there, done this first week... Great work, just to many issues and not a lot of solutions... Will wait til Peter Frankenstein resurfaces with another monster!!!!!!

7. Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass Senior Member

Ratings:
    +123
    Can't wait until the next version, hopefully from source and whipping the Llamas ass. dancedroid

8. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy Member

Ratings:
    +2
    i reverted to the release before this one...the one that didnt have the "new power features" and i've had NO ISSUES at all, no random reboots or force closes.

i'd love it if pete re-released this minus aps2sd and minus the power shortcuts

9. peterjariel

peterjariel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    is this rom still experimental? i really like the reboot feature but i dont want to have any problems with my phone so I havent try this yet

10. EVO9

EVO9 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hi everyone, anyone have any idea or to solve this reboot problem. Everyday the phone reboot 5 times. Please Help.

11. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    Yeah, read page 98

12. gospursgo2002

gospursgo2002 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    oh my gosh this was covered on almost every single page search is your friend.

Search tags for this page
aokp milestone 1 nexus system rw error mount
beast sound v2 for android
bugless beast 2.1 rom w/live galaxy wallpaper
bugless beast froyo download

buglessbeast froyo v 02.1

descargar busybox v1.16.1
frtyuoo;v
rom bugless beast download inc