[ROM][ED01][5/25/11] Evil Fascination v3.6.0

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installed this right over 3.5.1 with just a cache and davlik cache wipe and it worked great...

One question.... Can the battery and charging symbol still be removed from the statusbar like in 3.5.1?? thanks

EvilDragonX

Reaction score
hmm, i'm on 3.5.2 and I downloaded to sd wiped cache and dalvik, but when I try to install it goes through and says install complete, then boots up and nothing changes. It's like the update didn't work.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you still have TSM settings listed in your settings menu? If not, you are on 3.6

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just installed this right over 3.5.1 with just a cache and davlik cache wipe and it worked great...

One question.... Can the battery and charging symbol still be removed from the statusbar like in 3.5.1?? thanks

TMS Parts is not included with 3.6, but you can get it from here and flash it on your own.

Reaction score
This version is much more stable and smooth. Any way to get the other lockscreens with this version?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

shdowman

Reaction score
Maybe im an idiot, but auto rotate not working. And yes turned on everywhere...hmmm

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I see a few people have posted about it in the XDA thread but no apparent fix. Have you flashed any patches or anything? One of the MIUIWiz patches killed auto-rotate for me tonight.

shdowman

Reaction score
I see a few people have posted about it in the XDA thread but no apparent fix. Have you flashed any patches or anything? One of the MIUIWiz patches killed auto-rotate for me tonight.

Nope, none of the above.

Background on all this though:

Couldn't get PC to recognize phone for some odd reason (even though I've done it before) to flash EC01 (was on EB01). Flashed this ROM and it worked with old radio. Then it finally recognized it with battery in, so I Odin'd the EC01 and it is there. I was coming from nitro dark and most setting stayed intact (except Launcher Pro was gone, which I replaced). Get force closes on email at every boot up. So, not have auto rotation is kind of a deal breaker as that is how I type, yet, here is the rub...I cant get PC to recognize phone to flash back to stock and try from scratch. (yes, debugging turned off, put in download mode without battery and comp says device unrecognizable, did it with battery to get radio but hasn't worked since...I am thinking a bad SD card which would SUCK)

/sigh...I know I'm missing something somewhere

prenedo

Reaction score
Loving this update with HC theme! This will probably be my setup for awhile now.

Question: I am not seeing texts on my lockscreen with the puzzle lock option, but missed calls show up. Is it because of aosp messaging app? And I need sammy messaging app? That's all I can think of, but wanna make sure I'm not missing something... If so, can I just flash the messaging zip in OP?

Tvo14

Reaction score
Running Evil Fascination with PB&J uv100 Kernel.
When I launch the Marketplace I get "Attention" "Error has Occurred"
in the back of the message is a "Web Page Not Available" message.
I've cleared Data for the Market in Applications already. Any other suggestions?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Running Evil Fascination with PB&J uv100 Kernel.
When I launch the Marketplace I get "Attention" "Error has Occurred"
in the back of the message is a "Web Page Not Available" message.
I've cleared Data for the Market in Applications already. Any other suggestions?

Try reflashing the rom