[ROM] Eclipse v1.6.4 (5/29/12)

iWordplay

Reaction score
Just wondering if this ROM is using the latest radios? Because I was running stock rooted 4.0.4 and 4G was always full bars, now it's barely at two.

iWordplay

Reaction score
Toggling soft keys on and off during video play, HBO go for example, changes picture to portrait mode. Can this be prevented? Would like to be able to watch all videos and play games in full screen.

Don't wanna sound like I'm complaining, I really like this ROM.

iWordplay

Reaction score
Flashed 1.6.4 over 1.6.3 without wiping and then data wouldn't work. Also volume zoom for camera doesn't work.

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Flashed 1.6.4 over 1.6.3 without wiping and then data wouldn't work. Also volume zoom for camera doesn't work.

Read the changelog and volume to zoom is removed for now. If items are broken after a flash you should probably wipe data since no one else is having any issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bradisonn

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but after installing I am stuck on the boot screen. I have unplugged the battery and restarted phone to no avail, still stuck on boot screen. I am just letting it run right now (hopefully it will start). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but after installing I am stuck on the boot screen. I have unplugged the battery and restarted phone to no avail, still stuck on boot screen. I am just letting it run right now (hopefully it will start). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

This is probably a stupid question as well, but did you wipe?

bradisonn

Reaction score
Just cache wiped and did a factory data reset. Now it works! :biggrin: Thank you for the quick response!

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2