[ROM][DROID2] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/12/2011)

HerroMoto

Reaction score
So i used titanium and have all my apps back and had everything the way i wanted it with adw again and then i go to the market and see my apps and theres only 3 things there again... i already did the market fixer apk after flashing and it worked and i even saw all of my apps in the markey after titaniuming but now there all not in here again :( i dunno what to do

Manage apps and clear data on market and they'll all come back

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

HavoC

Reaction score
so i used titanium and have all my apps back and had everything the way i wanted it with adw again and then i go to the market and see my apps and theres only 3 things there again... I already did the market fixer apk after flashing and it worked and i even saw all of my apps in the markey after titaniuming but now there all not in here again :( i dunno what to do

manage apps and clear data on market and they'll all come back

sent from my droid2 using droidforums

what do u mean "manage apps" and how would one clear market data? I think it might be an extra feature on d2 overclock actually... Should be able to just click the button.. But yea i dun remember what i did but after i did it i rebooted and everything eventually showed up

If you hit the menu button on your phone, then go into settings there should be a category titled Applications. Touch that, and then click on Manage Applications, in there you should be able to find the market. Touch the market icon/name and there should be buttons that allow you to clear the cache and/or App Data. Click both of them. The next time you open the market after doing this, you should see all of your installed apps when you click on "My Apps" in the market.

sdjeep

Reaction score
how do you get the 3g mobile hotspot app back?

sdjeep

Reaction score
awesome! I found it one I started poking around. Great Job!

Zavi

Reaction score
Moto's blur social app/widget

Just wanted to start out saying how great this rom is! I came from ZombieStomp which was a very nice rom, but this one is so fast and smooth. :) The only thing I cant seem to get to work is the Social networking Widget by Motorola. I was able to get it to work for the beta but not now. When I start the Social Networking app, it just says communicating with server Please wait, then it says its taking longer than expected and will try in the background. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

HavoC

Reaction score
Just wanted to start out saying how great this rom is! I came from ZombieStomp which was a very nice rom, but this one is so fast and smooth. :) The only thing I cant seem to get to work is the Social networking Widget by Motorola. I was able to get it to work for the beta but not now. When I start the Social Networking app, it just says communicating with server Please wait, then it says its taking longer than expected and will try in the background. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not really sure how to go about fixing this, I haven't installed any Blur apps over APEX, but I'm thinking that the social networking widget may need another part of Blur to work, possibly the My Accounts part of it if there's an .apk for it. Good Luck with it tho, hopefully you can get it working.

xenokira

Reaction score
Still loving the ROM but I think I have a bug report.

This morning while using data over 3G, all the sudden anything data-reliant stopped working (i.e., Google Reader, Browser, Gmail, etc.). The 3G icon on the notification bar was still lit/colored green, so data appeared to be working despite that it wasn't. I waited a bit, but it never came back. To try and fix this, I enabled 'Airplane' mode (which took abnormally long to activate). Once it was finally enabled, I tapped to disable it to see if data was working again, but the phone then rebooted itself.

Data worked again after the reboot, but this issue is still troublesome. In an attempt to prevent the issue in the future, I dialed *228 and used option 2 (update roaming capabilities). I'm not sure if this will have an affect, but I guess I'll find out.

Has anyone had any similar issues?

Oowoon

Reaction score
This ROM is fantastic, good battery life and everything

One issue that arised though is that call volume is far too light. I can barely hear anyone I call, could be just that person, but...

roboots21

Reaction score
I just tried to use my camera and it looks horrible. The picture is very grainy and it looks like it is not using enough color depth ..

Zavi

Reaction score
Thank for the reply and I'll look to see if I installed the My Accounts app and if not, I'll give it a try. Also, since I wasn't able to get the Social Networking widget to work, I backed up that install and did a fresh clean install, but now only about 25% of my contacts show the pictures from FaceBook, it shows their FaceBook status for all my contacts but not the pics. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :)

HavoC

Reaction score
Thank for the reply and I'll look to see if I installed the My Accounts app and if not, I'll give it a try. Also, since I wasn't able to get the Social Networking widget to work, I backed up that install and did a fresh clean install, but now only about 25% of my contacts show the pictures from FaceBook, it shows their FaceBook status for all my contacts but not the pics. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :)

For the Facebook contacts issue, open the Facebook app, go into settings, and there should be some kind of sync settings. Make sure that Sync All is selected, I know on the first install it asks if you want to sync all or sync with existing contacts, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Zavi

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I though I had selected sync all but I obviously didn't, I had to re-install the FaceBook app to get the option to sync all contacts but once I did, everything showed up. :) Just one more thing I've notice, there use to be an auto-correct when typing that showed up at the bottom of the screen. I see in the setting menu under Android keyboard settings, to select "Show Suggestions" "Quick fixes" Auto-Complete" and I have all of those check. Is there somewhere else to enable this, I can't seem to find it. And again, thank you so much for you help. :)

HavoC

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I though I had selected sync all but I obviously didn't, I had to re-install the FaceBook app to get the option to sync all contacts but once I did, everything showed up. :) Just one more thing I've notice, there use to be an auto-correct when typing that showed up at the bottom of the screen. I see in the setting menu under Android keyboard settings, to select "Show Suggestions" "Quick fixes" Auto-Complete" and I have all of those check. Is there somewhere else to enable this, I can't seem to find it. And again, thank you so much for you help. :)

No problem, as far as the keyboard settings go, it should be under settings > languange & keyboard from there you should be able to change those settings for the android keyboard and the built-in (physical) keyboard.