[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

swallisa

Reaction score
For some reason, I had extremely choppy youtube app playback with build 12 so I came back to CM6. I'm not sure if it was a kernel issue or not and now with CM6 I'm missing the really cool temps with Droid Concepts :-(.

More than likely the kernel works fine here. Try another and let me know.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I switched back to the sapphire kernels and everything is working great again. Kinda sucks my phone doesn't like corcor's new kernels though.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I'm running the 900MHz DC kernel.

Yeah, I was running the low voltage 800mhz DC kernel, and I had severe youtube choppiness. Luckily, as I said earlier, I'm back to using the sapphire kernels and everything is working great.

otter34

Reaction score
Should I wipe data /cache, partions and reinstall google apps before upgrading from version 10?

Sorry, you would think I would know the answer to this question by now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I would just wipe data/cache three times and then flash build twelve. And yes, I would flash gapps again. Just make sure you have the newest version of gapps.

Last edited:

jeffcicale

Reaction score
has anyone got bootmanager to work with this rom?

not yet. i can't get BM to work on any sdcard rom - just the phone rom. i keep working at it, tho, and post in the BM thread. i can get the rom to boot up from one of the sdcard rom slots, but have issues with it trying to run.

Thank you I thought it was just my phone acting up. It would definitely be nice to switch between 3 or 4 roms easily:)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Try out the Standard Voltage DC kernel, and keep in mind those are old kernel builds, not final of what you will be getting in the future, some major changes and improvements in the kernel department!

But I would say try the Standard Voltage, if you still have issues than stay with the sapphire one..

I'm running the 900MHz DC kernel.

Yeah, I was running the low voltage 800mhz DC kernel, and I had severe youtube choppiness. Luckily, as I said earlier, I'm back to using the sapphire kernels and everything is working great.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BM=Bowel Movement

Hey listenman :) but when we were making the app we thought the same thing lol

Sent from the 3rd dimension with root and S-Off o and at 1.7ghz!

lol....no slight meant on the app...i haven't tried it yet...i hear it's taken off pretty well tho

None taken we thought the same thing I abbreviated it while talking to conap and he said the same thing lol but yea it's doing pretty well the next update should be pretty big

Sent from the 3rd dimension with root and S-Off o and at 1.7ghz!