ROM Development for the Razr

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I know there isnt ant ROM development for the Razr mainly cuz there is no recovery file, however I was wondering what it takes to get a copy of the sbf/fxz file? Is it something that needs to come from moto or verizon?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would seem that Motorola would have had one already! Seems the Razr has been out close to a month. Where the flip is it? Lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Right?! I wanna flash some sh*t!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would've assumed a Dev or two bought the damned Razr. I guess its all about the ics ...I could care less. I want to frickin flash a fresh "Cooked " ROM! We people around here only want stock for one reason. S.B.F!!!!!!! Ill play with ics for a minute and be like OK now where are the frickin roms already? Lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

mgarney26

Reaction score
I would've assumed a Dev or two bought the damned Razr. I guess its all about the ics ...I could care less. I want to frickin flash a fresh "Cooked " ROM! We people around here only want stock for one reason. S.B.F!!!!!!! Ill play with ics for a minute and be like OK now where are the frickin roms already? Lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!
^^ yeah! what this guy above me said! lol

Stevessvt

Reaction score
Ive put Go launcher, go sms and go contact/dialer on mine. Freeze a few apps and skin all the Go apps and its practically like having a new ROM.

For now.