[ROM] Debloated EC01 Rom

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Comavolt kernel,

i just have tegkar (check spelling), i havent even got it to overclock yet.

i wipe it out before i re ran it twice.

not problems with just the regular ec01. i had to reflash that one this morning.

ok comavolt is a good kernel but if you try to overclock too much you may have probs since its undervolted...

To use tegrak you have to 'Load Overclock Module' first, it will vibrate when completed then go to CPU Max Frequency and I suggest 1.2ghz or lower and it will vibrate when done...thats really it
When you reboot you will have to repeat this procedure as it will reset on a reboot
I went to 1.3, that didnt work out so well, but 1.2ghz is solid. I don't know why
this rom was acting up, I really like the different lock screens and hate all that samsung bloat ware. good thing i can freeze them tho.
This is the newest version: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...rom-ec01-4-20-11-evil-fascination-v3-1-a.html
wipe cache and dalvik and flash in CWMR
then flash the kernel again
reboot
dial *22891 and update your PRL
that should help

Nas

Reaction score
ok comavolt is a good kernel but if you try to overclock too much you may have probs since its undervolted...

To use tegrak you have to 'Load Overclock Module' first, it will vibrate when completed then go to CPU Max Frequency and I suggest 1.2ghz or lower and it will vibrate when done...thats really it
When you reboot you will have to repeat this procedure as it will reset on a reboot
I went to 1.3, that didnt work out so well, but 1.2ghz is solid. I don't know why
this rom was acting up, I really like the different lock screens and hate all that samsung bloat ware. good thing i can freeze them tho.
This is the newest version: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...rom-ec01-4-20-11-evil-fascination-v3-1-a.html
wipe cache and dalvik and flash in CWMR
then flash the kernel again
reboot
dial *22891 and update your PRL
that should help
Thanks, I'll be giving that a try tonight.

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the steel blue theme will work on this EC01? Odined over today but I really like the steel blue theme.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the steel blue theme will work on this EC01? Odined over today but I really like the steel blue theme.

I dont think it will work as it hasnt been updated for EC01 but you can try it...just make a backup first!

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
If it doesnt, will i just have to odin everything again or not? Or do tje backup in recovery?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it doesnt, will i just have to odin everything again or not? Or do tje backup in recovery?

do the backup in recovery so you can restore if something goes wrong....or another method you can do if you flash an incompatible theme is to pull battery, reboot into CWMR, wipe cache and dalvik cache and reflash the ROM you were running then reboot....
Thats a faster, easier recovery lol

Mcbrocker

Reaction score

do the backup in recovery so you can restore if something goes wrong....or another method you can do if you flash an incompatible theme is to pull battery, reboot into CWMR, wipe cache and dalvik cache and reflash the ROM you were running then reboot....
Thats a faster, easier recovery lol

A dumb question, flash the rom thats on sd card right? I haven't done anything yet.

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
UPDATE:

flashed blue steel theme a couple hours ago, running very stable. And just like others, gps locks quick. And pritty quick, no force closes on anything. Very nice job. Now to do my wifes fascinate.

EC01
blue steel theme
EC10_voodoo 1.25 oc