[ROM] [ROM] DarkDroid [1.1] [2/26/2012] [XT862 & XT860]

Aceunderfire

Reaction score
Sorry about the quick post I was driving when I applied .zip.... I wipe cache and dalvik cache and installed.zip then rebooted. Once it booted everything updated except for maps, but like I said SU started denying everything access. I am working on it now to try and get SU working, any ideas would be appreciated. I have already rebooted and re wiped chace and dalvik cache. I'll post If i get it working.

Aceunderfire

Reaction score
Downloading now but won't be able to try until after work... I'll let you know..

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Aceunderfire

Reaction score
It didn't work. It kept force closing after the add accounts screen. I'm going to sbf tomorrow and try again to make sure it's not my phone.... I'll let you know.

OP
TheDarkDroid

TheDarkDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
It didn't work. It kept force closing after the add accounts screen. I'm going to sbf tomorrow and try again to make sure it's not my phone.... I'll let you know.

Yeah, if applied over the already broken stuff it probably won't work right.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Aceunderfire

Reaction score
Well I tried again this time I didn't do a factory reset and I just wiped cache then installed. It work and updated flash and YouTube but maps is still saying not signed correctly. But with my issue of it saying that it incompatible with other programs using same user I'd. Is making me think I need to do the sbf and start over..... I'm loving this Rom though. The battery life is great off rip. I went in and changed some not needed apks to Bak and battery life became even better. May I recommend something when you put out an update? Adding a reboot option in the power menu.

OP
TheDarkDroid

TheDarkDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Well I tried again this time I didn't do a factory reset and I just wiped cache then installed. It work and updated flash and YouTube but maps is still saying not signed correctly. But with my issue of it saying that it incompatible with other programs using same user I'd. Is making me think I need to do the sbf and start over..... I'm loving this Rom though. The battery life is great off rip. I went in and changed some not needed apks to Bak and battery life became even better. May I recommend something when you put out an update? Adding a reboot option in the power menu.

You would have to do a full wipe.
And that version of maps should work, but we won't know until you wipe.
And I may include that, plus a screenshot option, if I can figure out how.

OP
TheDarkDroid

TheDarkDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Have you tried to install again after doing a full wipe yet?

countryashell

Reaction score
Is it safe to install 1.0 using bootstrap or should I jus download safestrap and do it that way?