[ROM] [Rom] D2G MIUI.US 1.10.21 MIUI Needs .606,7 or, 8

doublea500

Reaction score
is there anyway to make the music app install onto another rom or is it just built into this rom

OP
A

aceoyame

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
just this rom. Also I will be posting an official ICS version of MIUI for you guys once the next update is out from MIUI scotland. If you want it in the meantime go to rootzwiki to get it. I only posted in 2/4 places because I didnt want a huge failure incase it didnt work lol.

kiwiboyus

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently running the rooted leaked .606 version of GB on my Droid2 Global and I'm thinking of installing this as my first ROM. I downloaded 1.10.21 from MIUI.US but before i do anything else I just wanted to double check, I don't have toSBF back or anything right? Since I'm running rooted .606 I can just reboot and load this ROM off my SD card? I remember with .606 I had to rename the file Update.zip, do I do that with this ROM also or does it not matter?

Thanks for the help, it's my work phone so I want to be sure before I try this.

Hulslanderam

Reaction score
You are going to need to get Droid 2 boostram and rom manager so that you can flash clockword mod recovery. Once in there you will need to clear data/ factory resest, clear cache and clear dalvik cache. Then do install from .zip. that is how you install a rom, I would advise looking up how to install a rom on d2g on youtube for a full tutorial. Also, you may want to back up your phone, this will be a clean install.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

kiwiboyus

Reaction score
Thanks! I spent a lot of time reading after posting and need up flashing the latest CM7 nightly build today. Now that I've done this twice I might take MIUI for a spin next.

kiwiboyus

Reaction score
Just loaded up this ROM yesterday and it's pretty cool. It's weird having all the Apps displayed like an iPhone but with the mix of sidestep too I'm liking it. Great work.

Trilback

Reaction score
I have MIUI-ICS 2.2.10. Is this the lastest build? Also I can get wlan under tethering to work. Says error. Help plz

OnlyDream

Reaction score
help!!

ANY ONE HAVE STILL THIS FILE??? ttp://www.multiupload.com/GUZ75UEDX8 This is a Bluetooth working/updated hijack version of
1.10.21 available for testing. You will not need to wipe anything to apply over any current 1.10.21 installs.
Droid 2 Global 1.10.21

cuz is no longer available to download :(

KillerSandilla

Reaction score
Miui is unnaviable to work into d2g if you will use it in only gsm :s I wondering if someone of us are fix this issue already, the pop up with errors like the cgm9 then havto switch airplane mode and blablabla...

Enviado desde mi DROID2 Global usando Tapatalk 2