[ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC0 X2 [BETA]

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by Nemo Aeternamn, Jan 17, 2012.

1. nlinecomputers

Ratings:
    +1
    If you are speaking of a nandroid backup then yes. You can't do a nandroid backup on a non rooted phone. You have to install software to root the phone and then install the new recovery program which requires root to be installed or run. The steps assume that you are already rooted.

2. Redflea

Redflea Silver Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Does this ROM have the wifi disconnect problem when the phone is unused for a period of time?

3. oldblackcrow

oldblackcrow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It seems hit or miss. I'm having the problem, but there are many others who are not. Check xda developers... I think moonshadow has a lengthy fix for it, but I don't have that kind of time or energy.

Droid X2 CM7

4. oldblackcrow

oldblackcrow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay... this was weird... referring to the WiFi issue. When I installed RC1, I updated superuser binaries and it updated no problem. My WIFI problem persisted. However, yesterday, I'm messing with my phone and decide to update binaries in superuser again. It failed. I then went to the market (sorry, Play Store) to look for a newer version of superuser. But I found this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su.fixer ... installed it and after 3 tries, it successfully updated.

Since then, I turned on WiFi and it's been working ever since. Oh, one more thing... after I updated binaries, I changed the WiFi setting back to 'sleep when screen turns off' hard reboot then reset WiFi to back to 'never' and another hard boot. It's only been 12 hours, but that's 11 hours and 15 minutes longer than it has ever lasted. Good luck!

Droid X2 CM7

5. music life

music life Member

Ratings:
    +6
    so anything new on the X2? CM9 still in the works or are we at a standstill?

6. Minahan1

Minahan1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Trip3601211

Trip3601211 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    CM9 alpha 4 is about to be released soon with a working camera. Alpha 3 as of now camera doesnt work so I stuck with CM7 RC1. Follow this thread to keep up to date brotha: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1661572

Sent From My Locked Down Rooted Motorola DROID X2/MB870 Running CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1

8. amg3467

amg3467 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so i haven't taken a picture in the dark in a while, my flash apparently doesn't work. It is set to auto and actually won't let me change this setting. Any ideas? The flashlight app works though.

9. oldblackcrow

oldblackcrow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's been like that on mine as well... though when I was on RC1, I was somehow able to get it to show all options... but I don't remember how. :-(

Droid X2 CM7

10. shades9323

shades9323 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I need help getting my wifi to work. I am on 2.0. It was working for a while and then started with the obtaining IP address loop problem. I could connect to another wifi network periodically, but can't connect to mine at all. I have tried doing a hard reset to fix the problem, but it still persists. We have 2 other android devices that connect perfectly everytime to my router. What can I do?

Thanks,

Scott

11. music life

music life Member

Ratings:
    +6
    so any updates? My Dx2 has me considering going to any Iphone :S

I think im gonna try to early upgrade and check out the S3 and iphone and see which wins the battle.

But CM9 would be sweet till that happens if it is running right?

Search tags for this page

cm7 dx2

cm7dx2

cyanogenmod 7 droid x2 download
cyanogenmod 7.2
cyanogenmod droid charge
dragonzkiller patched bsr
droid x2 cm7 gapps

dx2 cm7

patched bsr apk for all versions of cm7dx2
patched bsr download