[ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC0 X2 [BETA]

music life

Reaction score
Here is what i managed to get btw. went with mixer cyanorangen.

screenshot-1333940067765.pngscreenshot-1333927967348.pngscreenshot-1333939741059.png

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Is there a way to tell if it worked?

Have you ever tried a speed or quadrant test? If you have and kinda remember what the scores were try it now and you'll for sure see a difference. Also load the browser up and search around. See if its more snappy, my searches fly! Open up some apps too n see if they load faster or any gameplay is better. Have you still been having the call issues?

Sent from My Rooted DROID X2/MB870 Running CM7

music life

Reaction score
i actually forgot to run any tests before. Best i could do is run em now and compare with someone who hasnt installed the mash up lol

But it does seem faster. I tried going to some pretty long youtube vids and skipping around in the vid and it loaded fast. and some of my bigger apps like scramble with friends that was kinda lagging before seem to be running better.

But i will keep testing it out. Also no more call issues. Altho i havent tried to call my buddy back yet lol.

EDIT: ofc as soon as i posted this it started running slow :/

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Might be running a lil slow cuz of the testing lol. Prolly a reboot will put it back. Its reallu the running apps that slow anything down. So when you reboot it stops the running apps and restarts them without the RAM that was used before on it. Glad you got the call thing settled. Maybe give him a call later to see if its ALL good lol. As for the results, those are nice. I think my best score was 3051. But that was a fresh test directly after a reboot. But you see how its better then the galaxy nexus running stock and the galaxy tablet...makes me grin from ear to ear how our X2's can blow **** out the water with a lil tuning. Hahahaha! Keep tweakin my friend, it only gets better. You should really get the XDA premium app. Its like $1.50 or maybe $1.75 I forgot but thats the BEST forum app I have ever had, they tell you EVERYTHING about ROMs and MODs. You can also get the free version but I'm such a techie now that I had to pay for it lol. Also you may have to set an account on the computer as setting an account over your phone wont work for some reason. I think its a security thing. Lemme know how it goes.

EDIT: Just ran the same test and I got 2808 lol, almost exact as yours. I see you up to speed lol!

oldblackcrow

Reaction score
TRIP3601211,

Many thanks! I love this theme! And it even applied inside Go Launcher!

BTW, the reason I didn't see it in my app drawer is because I hid it... I'm such an idiot sometimes..... argggg!

Droid X2 CM7

Trip3601211

Reaction score
TRIP3601211,

Many thanks! I love this theme! And it even applied inside Go Launcher!

BTW, the reason I didn't see it in my app drawer is because I hid it... I'm such an idiot sometimes..... argggg!

Droid X2 CM7

No problem my friend. Love helping people making their phones look badass lol. What's the fun keeping it to myself? Hahaha. It is a beautiful theme. Seems like it makes EVERYTHING themed out. Hahaha thats funny that you hid it. I keep it on one of my home screens now to get to it easier. Happy I could help. Enjoy!

BTW: you can also look into the market for ADW themes to switch up icons on TOP of the theme. I like ICS (theme) and Droid X (since that was my last) icons look amazing. Don't know if it would still override the GO launcher but that was just somthing I wanted to add to let everyone know. These icon/themes can be applied through ADW settings and theme preferences.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
I am content with how my phone is now. Even all these new devices can eat one. X2 CM7 ALL DAY!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333995702640.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1333995702640.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 244

music life

Reaction score
I am content with how my phone is now. Even all these new devices can eat one. X2 CM7 ALL DAY!

Even tho i thought i would never say it i have to agree. Only thing that would make it perfect is a bigger SDcard. That is until feb rolls around and i can upgrade. lol

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Even tho i thought i would never say it i have to agree. Only thing that would make it perfect is a bigger SDcard. That is until feb rolls around and i can upgrade. lol

Can always buy a bigger one. I got a 32GB class 4 SD card that I took from my Droid Charge I once owned. (Yes I sold that phone and stuck with the X2.) And this is plenty of space for me...almost too much lol. I don't use much of it...I am so OCD that I wipe and clear everything down to formating my SD before each SBF and on to root. But boy oh boy was the Droid Charge such a POS. Should not even have the honor of having the Droid label. 4G! More like NoG lol. Didnt get Gingerbread till 6 months after its release. And that still didnt help it. So horrible it made me stick with my 3G X2. I think these new devices they keep pushing out should be really looked at and tested before sending out cuz it shouldnt take all this to make a phone run like it should. I feel smarter then the manufacturer and the carrier straight up lol. (And I'm still kinda noobish to this, have only been rooted for about 3 months lol) -End rant- but anyway, yes this ROM rocks! It saved me from my locked moto!!!

music life

Reaction score
noice got it up and running for him too.

altho it wont let me update the su binary? just gets stuck on working and never gets past about 80%???

Trip3601211

Reaction score
noice got it up and running for him too.

altho it wont let me update the su binary? just gets stuck on working and never gets past about 80%???

Go to manage application, go to ALL, find superuser, force stop, close out, and open back up n try. Usually that works.