[ROM] [ROM] Cyanogen Mod 9 [CDMA]

paine

Reaction score
Hello, I am S-off, dowloaded 9/21 release. DL'd gapps, DL'd amon, reboot recovery, wipe, install release from zip, install gapps from zip, reboot bootloader, restart, now phone just stays with the creepy droid with an iron man light on chest forever, ideas?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can always try to manually install the kernel. Since I haven't seen this release, does it come with the kernel for S-Off? Also, are you unlocked S-On or full (wire-trick) S-Off?

OP
graywolf

graywolf

Reaction score
This build is made for s-off.

If you are s-on then you are going to have to flash the boot.img with fastboot.

paine

Reaction score
Bluetooth headset non functional

My headset will play media audio through phone, beeps and rings thru notifications, makes the sound when a call is connected but i cannot hear anything from a phone call and neither can the person on the other end, complete silence except for the occasional loud scream of static, I'm using a planatronics voyager pro+, which worked well with the phone prior to the new ROM. Any ideas ?

OP
graywolf

graywolf

Reaction score
My headset will play media audio through phone, beeps and rings thru notifications, makes the sound when a call is connected but i cannot hear anything from a phone call and neither can the person on the other end, complete silence except for the occasional loud scream of static, I'm using a planatronics voyager pro+, which worked well with the phone prior to the new ROM. Any ideas ?

Bluetooth calling does not work.

Savo187

Reaction score
The PH98IMG file is gone for S-On, can you post a working link?

WardenWolf

Reaction score
How do I go back to any other ROM after using this? After installing it, I've been unable to get any other ROM to boot on my device, even by simply restoring a backup.