[ROM] CorteX2

xgrinder911

Reaction score
Hey Ryman222 if you ever need anything tested im your man, im good at fixing my phone so you don't need to worry jus tell me what you want to do!

Im trying to start a new DROID X2 tester so anyone at all who needs testing just contact me!

DX2

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Ryman222 if you ever need anything tested im your man, im good at fixing my phone so you don't need to worry jus tell me what you want to do!

Im trying to start a new DROID X2 tester so anyone at all who needs testing just contact me!

DX2

Hey thanks man. Ill PM you with some stuff k.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

kramerica

Reaction score
Just wanted to also thank the OP for the ROM and am anxiously awaiting a GB build.

On another note, has anyone tried different basebands with any ROM out there? I am trying to find Bugless Beast's baseband I had used on my X and hoping there is something he might possibly be able to do with the X2.

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ryman the rom is sick.. I actually like the cortex search widget.. I can't wait to see your add ons.. keep up the good work dude

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
R u still working on this rom for froyo or just gingerbread now.. I'm defenitely loving it on froyo.. I haven't set up pre rooted gB yet n don't plan to yet

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
R u still working on this rom for froyo or just gingerbread now.. I'm defenitely loving it on froyo.. I haven't set up pre rooted gB yet n don't plan to yet

I'm putting out an update later today so be watching. It will be for the Froyo base. I have started on the Gingerbread base as well though, Give that about 2 weeks or so. I will continue to fully support and update CorteX2 on Froyo even after I release on Gingerbread.

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome dude can't wait to check out the update

Soapster

Reaction score
Will someone please post some screen shots? maybe a youtube video?
I'm on 2.3.3 currently and still have the option to sbf back to 2.2.2...
Just not sure if I want to just to try a rom...

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
I'm using this rom as it is but I was wondering if it were possible to get google talk back on the rom? For some reason, its not available and theres no possible way for me to reinstall it.

Thanks!

Ronniec2

Reaction score
I just installed for the first time and so far it looks very awesome

Ronniec2

Reaction score
can you help me with hdmi out, will not play video on tv thru hdmi out. any fix for this. everything else seems to be working grea.t love the work, thanks

krazykid6911

Reaction score
not sure how but, this wiped all pictures/vidoes off my external SD card. Music is still there though.

mike_smith

Reaction score
Is there any way to put the sounds/vibrate tab back on the lockscreen?