ROM completely void of Sense?

trevorx3

Reaction score
Are there any ROMs that don't have a trace of Sense? I've used a few De-sensed roms but there are still places where Sense is still alive. I would really love a Vanilla Android experience like I had on my og Droid while it was stock and also with Bugless Beast and CM7 and a few others.

Thanks.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
There are no true AOSP roms atm. The closest you'd get atm would be Tesla coil or Frytechs rom. CM7 is close to being released for the TBolt apparently, me and countless others are praying for that day :icon_ banana:dancedroid.

OP
T

trevorx3

Reaction score
Indeed. I cannot wait for CM7.

Although, I always preferred Bugless Beast over CM on my Droid. Not sure why... Guess I just felt more comfortable with it.

I just wish Pete would see the light and start developing for the TB...

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Indeed. I cannot wait for CM7.

Although, I always preferred Bugless Beast over CM on my Droid. Not sure why... Guess I just felt more comfortable with it.

I just wish Pete would see the light and start developing for the TB...

I agree, bugless beast was well, a beast, for the og droid for quite some time but I wouldn't hold my breath on Pete developing for the tbolt. He has publicly displayed his distaste for non-vanilla Android phones many times. We'll see though. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When I finally get more settled I will be continuing my tbolt work which will be pure aosp and based upon cm7 just like Simply Stunning on the og droid

Sent from Thunderbolt using tapatalk

OP
T

trevorx3

Reaction score
When I finally get more settled I will be continuing my tbolt work which will be pure aosp and based upon cm7 just like Simply Stunning on the og droid

Sent from Thunderbolt using tapatalk

Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks.

wooddale

Reaction score
When you guys are talking fast Roms your talking fast as far for playing games? I dont play any games Im more into emails text all the old people stuff. Im on 1.5 bamf would it benefit me any to try one of the new roms when they out? I had Tesla when it first came out and went to 1.5. I did notice you can custimize a lot more with Tesla.