1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM comparison

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by pabtheghost, Nov 29, 2011.

1. pabtheghost

pabtheghost New Member

im not sure if this is a taboo topic or if i just dont know where to look, but it would sure be nice to see some reviews/comparisons of different ROMs. I just rooted my bionic and put Liberty on it, but i was hoping some people that are more familiar with multiple ROMs to point out highlights and comparisons if possible.

edit- sorry, i should have put a question mark in the thread title or something
  2. Bfirebird101

Bfirebird101 New Member

I've ran both theory rom, and liberty. Got 2 day battery life with liberty. Yet I've stuck with the theory Roms. There's different versions for your taste. Not as good battery life though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums