[ROM] [ROM][CDMA][BOOTMENU Versions] for RAZR-RAZR MAXX CM10 by STS-Dev-Team

Discussion in 'raziel23x' started by Raziel23x, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

[ROM][CDMA][BOOTMENU Versions] for RAZR-RAZR MAXX CM10 by STS-Dev-Team

Credit: Dhacker29, Hashcode, Whirleyes (for his awesome work with Bootmenu), everyone who donated to make this possible :p

Cyanogenmod 10 Preview (beta - nearly ready for daily use)
    Remember: These are beta versions with lots of things not working. Expect problems and share your experiences.​

STOCK ROMS (USING MOTO STOCK KERNEL)​

Working: phone, data, WLAN, GPS, Bluetooth, THEMES [​IMG], camera, video, signal indication, rotation, etc.

Not working: DEEP SLEEP(causing battery drain), bad video recording quality, screen rotation animation, USB mass storage (activation causes reboot)

Downloads:

Original - SafeStrap Versions
    Second System - BootMenu (0.2.8 BETA 3)
    Main System - BootMenu (0.2.8 BETA 3) This is Highly Experimental please have RSD lite on standby in case something goes wrong
    Google Apps

Attention: Latest builds exchange internal and external sd-card. This means: the external sd is now regarded as the internal one. This is a preparation for the introduction of SafeStrap3 which will have multiple roms stored on the internal storage. Read more...
    Therefore, a full wipe before flashing the ROM is recommend to avoid errors!

KEXEC ROMS (USING CUSTOM KERNEL)

Working: phone, data, WLAN, GPS, Bluetooth, THEMES [​IMG], screen rotation, etc.

Not working: DEEP SLEEP(causing battery drain), camera, screen rotation animation

Downloads:
    Original - SafeStrap Versions
    Second System - BootMenu (0.2.8 BETA 3)
    Main System - BootMenu (0.2.8 BETA 3) This is Highly Experimental please have RSD lite on standby in case something goes wrong
    Google Apps

Attention: Latest builds exchange internal and external sd-card. This means: the external sd is now regarded as the internal one. This is a preparation for the introduction of SafeStrap3 which will have multiple roms stored on the internal storage. Read more...
    Therefore, a full wipe before flashing the ROM is recommend to avoid errors!

Code:
    [B]Change log: 

October 2nd, 2012 
     -data improvements 
     -more fixes 

September 29th, 2012 
     -working signal indication 

September 24th, 2012  -Data fixed 
     -Camera improved   -MMS working 

September 21st, 2012 
     -working camera 
     -data improvements  [COLOR=Red](Dhacker: "if data isn't coming up in jb, pull SIM, wait for no SIM message, reinsert SIM, don't reboot")[/COLOR] 

September 9th, 2012 
     -WLAN working for CM build 
     -a lot of work behind the curtain  (merges from Google, CM, and other improvements) 

September 5th, 2012 
     -improved data on boot 

August 30th, 2012 
     -AOKP JB preview release 

August 29th, 2012 
     -data fixed 
     -touchscreen responsiveness improved -WLAN broken (CM only) 

August 26th, 2012
      -first build by me (using XT912 devtree   -> no data, VZW homepage is opened when USB is plugged in PC)
    [/B]

These Builds are Modified versions of the STS-DEV-TEAM Builds that I have tweaked and have done small changes to the builds making patches to the update-binaries and other changes to the builds that will go unnoticed mainly fixed small issues with extraction of the zipped roms to make changes to the binaries and such which are safe. you will also noticed that the builds are slightly larger as I have tweaked compression a bit.

The main system Versions for the BootMenu are extremely experimental so use with causion and have RSD LITE on hand just in case something goes wrong. I have taken every precausion I could think of to make sure it is safe to use but I am only human and have been known to make mistakes and may of missed something I have modified these builds by hand one file at a time making sure that I patched the files that needed unlike the other builds which was done when compiled.

I will try and keep this up to date and compile new Versions of the BootMenu as they release there unofficial builds I Am also posting patched versions of there unofficial builds without the BootMenu Patches so that you can enjoy my minor tweaks and patch them yourself. I am basing my patches off the BootMenu 0.2.8 BETA 3 so make sure you are using this version before flashing these files with BootMenu.
    This Guide is a work in progress

Installation instructions

How to install an ICS Custom ROM on an XT910/XT912 using BootMenu Manager by HSD-Pilot

BootMenu Downloads
    Google Play
    @XDA-developers Latest Beta Version is BootMenu 0.2.8 Beta 3
  2. Raziel23x

I ask cooking up new versions of the BootMenu builds. These are the last stable builds stock Oct 08.I should have them up tomorrow after I finish hacking the files and patching a few things manually since there is no automated stock system Converter. Hopefully sometime next week I will have my Linux build environment fully setup and will not have to manually hack the files. I an in the process of forking key repositories off the STS-DEV-TEAM Github and begin work on modify the source.

You can follow my progress on Github @
    https://github.com/APK-Multi-Roms
    I just set this up so to keep it separate from my APK Multi-Tools project

Sent from my DROID RAZR CDMA XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Snypercell

Snypercell New Member

Phone via bluethooth

Phone does not work over bluetooth. Great build otherwise!!
  4. Raziel23x

Me and the Creator of BootMenu well we sorta started a side project over at <a href="https://github.com/MotorolaSpyder" target="_blank">https://github.com/MotorolaSpyder</a> it is more of a experment and also greate new on the Actual BOOTMENU APP

Search tags for this page
bmm rom razr
bmm system.img size
bmm.apk
boot menu manager apk
bootmenu manager 0.2.7 apk download
bootmenu manager apk
bootmenu.apk
cm10 droid razr xt912

cm10 razr

download boot menu manager apk

droid razr maxx roms