[ROM] Bugless Beast [800MHz & Wifi] V0.7.1 (1/26/10) Is AWESOME

Discussion in 'Android Custom & Themes' started by Guchi, Jan 27, 2010.

1. ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, it died at work and when I got home I put it on the charger.. then the power went out (snow storm).. I just took it off of the charger and there are two items in my battery status: display=96% and cell standby=5% --speaking of which, 96+5=101!?! :D

I haven't even reinstalled a lot of the apps that I had on the stock Android rom, so there aren't a hundred apps running in the background either. I just have my weather widget/flip clock, and a few misc apps, but nothing running in the background.

2. mudpro69

mudpro69 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Having problems with my GPS. when I enitiate the directions button the message window states that the car home has stopped unexpectedly. Is this a know iss or is there a way to fix it...Thanks...

Edit*got it. I guess if I were to follow directions fro alldroid it said to DL google maps from app market....:icon_ nono2:

#290 mudpro69, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  3. drmcstford

drmcstford Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having problem with my google maps, I downloaded like alldroid pete said and it just says force close the second I tap to open it anyone knows whats up?

4. TheGr838

TheGr838 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok, some help with the nandroid backup plz. i follow the steps according to the directions given to me here )which are exactly like those on another forum) i get to the part about the 2nd advanced nandroid restore and i get a status 21 error from the nandroid backup utility. what is going on and how can i fix? i unpacked ALL rar files to a new folder and renamed it BB ROM V0.7.2 --would the name of the folder have anything to do with it???

5. Guchi

Guchi Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried a battery pull?... let us know what you have tried so far so we can help

6. Guchi

Guchi Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    make sure the unpacked .zip file contents are directly under sdcard\nandroid\BBROMV0.7.2
    and not in another folder inside your BBROMV0.7.2

7. TheGr838

TheGr838 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the help. yes they are in a folder in the root of sd card, not like sdcard/folder/folder/bbromv072. btw, i just did a fresh unpack to a new folder, renamed it to the downloaded folder name (BDS and some numbers) and tried it again. got status 28 this time.lol im not sure what is going on. i used update.zip when i first went to this rom when it was 800mhz. didnt have these problems. thanks for the input

8. drmcstford

drmcstford Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Would that help? The phone runs fine but when I try to open Maps it just says the application has stop unexpectedly. please try again. then goes to home. Ill try the battery pull and other ideas?

EDIT: Uninstalled it and reinstalled it did the trick !!

#296 drmcstford, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  9. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This ROM has locked up my phone 3 times in the last week, had to do a battery pull each time to get it back up and running. One of the times it was just sitting there. Never had this problem before.

Still worth it to keep the ROM, just wanted to see who else is having this problem.

10. Guchi

Guchi Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice. it had to be something simple

11. Guchi

Guchi Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    people are having issues after using the update.zip, but are having very good luck with the nandroid version. which one did you use?

12. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    update.zip

Oh well, it's not a huge deal. Next update I will use the nandroid backup instead of the update.zip.

Having to restart my phone 3 times in a week is not that big of a deal...unless you think I am hurting the phone...but I am guessing not.

Search tags for this page

7.2 via via vt8650 800mhz

bugless rom for htc bravo
bugless rom for micromax
buglessbee rom

onde encontro firmware para laptop vt8650

rom vt8650
vt8650 rom
vt8650 rom 10
vt8650 stock rom download