[ROM] Bugless Beast [800MHz & Wifi] V0.7.1 (1/26/10) Is AWESOME

Discussion in 'Android Custom & Themes' started by Guchi, Jan 27, 2010.

1. eNonsense

eNonsense Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed the 950 ROM yesterday, from previously using rooted stock and it's awesome! I can actually use home replacements now and it's not annoyingly slow. I used the Nandroid method and I haven't yet noticed any significant problems. Really the only thing that I have noticed is that it's not showing the thin silver scroll bar on the side of the screen for any of my apps. I guess it's not really useful for anything other than showing your position on a page/list, so it's by no means a deal breaker.

2. DroidxRage

DroidxRage Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^^
    Right and I get all that, but if I used that app to back up all my other apps settings, would it still have all that data saved after I reinstalled BackUpPro form the market?

In other words, I'm wondering is that information stored locally or server-side?

3. 713King

713King Member

Ratings:
    +1
    It is stored locally in your sdcard, well you can choose either to store on sdcard or on their server. You will have a folder on ur sdcard called rerware with a folder inside called MyBackup and in that folder you will have the Apps backup and the Data/Settings backup

4. DroidxRage

DroidxRage Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^^^ Exactly what I was looking for... thx!

Sweet! Sounds like a very useful app for us rooters then especially after the Nandroid install method... :)

5. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mybackup pro some how screwed up my phone after I restored. I backed up everything, did a nandroid install with this rom. Then restored with mybackup pro. I had duplicate contacts and I couldnt get the phone to sync contacts with google at all, I kept getting the sync error with the red icon. Uninstalled/refunded mybackup pro. Cleared system data/cache and redid the nandroid backup and everything worked just fine.

Not sure what happened or what the issue was, maybe it was an error on my end.

6. miamidroid

miamidroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just noticed that the gallery is from the milestone not from 2.1 thats why the gallery is different then the 2.1 on my other droid. This gallery doesnt look as good as 2.1 but multitouch>2.1 gallery..

7. dawningmoment

dawningmoment New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So i've had BB since .7.1 and I've flashed in the 1g kernal and added the 2.1 app draw and gallery(which made it not so bugless but not at all unbearable). I'm really pleased with it. It's a beautiful thing.

edited .7.1***

8. ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone else have major charging issues with this rom? Seems to not only take longer to charge, but my battery literally died by 3:30 this afternoon. I left for work at 7:45, and the phone died before 3:30PM. Normally I would still have 60-70% battery by then on average, and that would be using it more than I did today. Mainly I checked facebook maybe twice, sent maybe 2-3 text messages, and checked the screen a few times to see what time it was.. somehow it still died. Normally I use it a lot more than that and it lasts much longer. This was the first time it's ever even died completely on me.

9. dverplank

dverplank Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For what its worth, I have been running this ROM since it came out with no problems or battery issues. Does the "battery use" give you any indication of what is going on - I have been using my pretty heavily today. See screen shot

10. doug piston

doug piston Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    newest version mentions 2.1 gallery but I only see the milestone. anyone able to find it?

11. drmcstford

drmcstford Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No charging issues here at all.

12. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    No issued related to the battery. In fact, just the opposite. I seem to have better battery life with this rom and an aggressive Setcpu profile set. After a heavy usage day yesterday (admittedly I had a better than normal cell signal all day) I still had a whopping 60% left at 11pm (took it off charger at 6:30 - 7:00 or so). Today I spent a lot of time in an area with poor signal strength and I only have 50% right now. That's with less use than yesterday but it did come off charger at 5:30. I do have a charger everywhere I go; computer, laptop, my care, my wife's car, kitchen, bedroom, etc. But I don't really use them until I go to bed and then I put in the cradle for the night. Beast 7.2 at 950 is a beast!!

I love this rom so much that I keep putting in my posts - don't forget that Pete has a donate link on alldroid.

Search tags for this page

7.2 via via vt8650 800mhz

bugless rom for htc bravo
bugless rom for micromax
buglessbee rom

onde encontro firmware para laptop vt8650

rom vt8650
vt8650 rom
vt8650 rom 10
vt8650 stock rom download