[ROM] [ROM BETA TESTERS ONLY] Stock Gingerbread Android 2.3.4 Build GPA16

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, May 25, 2011.

1. bigred747

bigred747 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya, I am just all about tweaking my config for getting the best performance. The kernel I mentioned definitely takes care of some lag issues. i really like this beta build, but it has a ways to go. I love the builds pete, keep up the great work!

2. Bobby Sweethearts

Bobby Sweethearts New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Pete, have you had any experience with Zepplinrules Supercharged Script V.6?

3. roothorick

roothorick New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After booting into GPA16 for the first time, I couldn't hear the other end in-call. The phone app popped up, phone rang, I'd pick up, and silence. Even when dialing out, silence -- not even a ringing tone. Rebooting fixed it... odd.

Very pleased so far. Rather simple in comparison to other ROMs, but IMO classic droid needs simple.

4. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello all

Just want to try this version, im not a tester. I really hate the white notifaction bar, and I prefer my blackNbold widgets would it be stable if I change them. I wont post if something goes wrong since its not as is when I d/l.

I put 2.3.4 on both nexusS and nexus1 sold the S already and n1 just listed on ebay today. I like how smooth it runs ther so I want to try it. I am currently running ChevyNo1's rom, not 100% sure which version been a while since I picked up my D1. My everyday phone is still the DroidX. I've tried many.

I liked the nexus S very much but its not for verizon so no help for me there. Waiting for another 4.3 inch or larger one to release for LTE and dual core chip with 1gb mem would be sweet. Otherwise I've still yet to find a faster setup on my DroidX than Darkslide 4.2. I had the leaked gb rom and still I found DS4.2 faster for everyday usage as I run things.

5. merrittj1989

merrittj1989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Pete, upload some new builds! Haha.
    People, try to stay on topic or report in the other forum, that way Pete doesn't have to read through all the clutter.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

6. DocWalt

DocWalt Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    LG G3
    I'm glad my Droid is still going strong, Blur isn't for me, and nothing else has a good physical keyboard. :(

Thanks for the builds Pete! GPA 16 has been pretty good so far. Just the camera issues (horrible lag) and some oddities with the messaging app for me. I occasionally get some terrible slowdown, but I think it's app related since it seems to happen when I open certain apps.

7. kevev99

kevev99 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK. Installed the 5-31 build today. Here's what I've noticed so far:

• The standard screen orientation doesn't change to landscape with the standard launcher.
    • I did get the camera sound on boot up, but after disabling something in Google Talk this stopped. Will report back if I notice again.
    • Received my first call since flashing and the speakerphone kicked on, but the speakerphone button was not lit up.
    • Could not end the call by pushing the end button. Kept getting the wait/force close buttons. Had to force close to end the call.

I did wipe data/cache/dalvik/battery stats 3x each before flashing. Installed all apps direct and not from Titanium backup. I am using LauncherPro, and the screen orientation does rotate, but as I said above, with the stock launcher it did not. Will let you know if I have the speakerphone issue again. Have not played around with any music yet, so nothing to report. Seems to run rather smoothly with the stock kernel.

That's all for now. Keep up the great work Pete!

8. roothorick

roothorick New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ugh. Music skips at the slightest provocation! Just switching between music and home is enough to trigger it. It's not CPU scaling related -- I manually set the CPU to 800Mhz and performance governor and it still skipped. Maybe the buffer is just too small?

9. merrittj1989

merrittj1989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    over a week without an update?! man, the gpa15 builds were coming out everyday, sometimes 2 times a day!!! i need this new 3g fix on a stable gb rom!

10. Dwyndal

Dwyndal Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha he just finished school for the semester and I believe got a job. Let the man live a little haha or grease his palms some hehe :) I am sure Pete has something brewing he hasn't allowed comments on his blog in a while either which means his busy. I know I posts two weeks ago so it will come.

11. cobravnm13

cobravnm13 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +54
    Hello peeps, I've been using/following pete on his "journey across the Android Platform" ever since GPA10. I was wondering if it is possible to incorporate a stock/built-in FM radio on either the current GPA16 or maybe, possibly, hopefully a near future GPA build? I think it would be awesome to have that instead of having to download one from Market. Just a suggestion, don't shoot me please.

12. merrittj1989

merrittj1989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    phone slugged up today and wouldn't start, kept looping at the "m" screen. so i downloaded and did a transfer of the 31 build file to my sd card. wiped EVERYTHING 6x and now my screen wake up lag is gone! give this build a keyboard backlight fix, mess with the memory a bit, get rid of the current gtalk app, and a few tweaks this will be perfect!

Search tags for this page
android 2.3.4 download
baixar rom stock com android 2.3.4
fm radio stock gingerbread

gingerbreak apk 2.3.4

gingerbreak apk 2.3.4 download

gingerbreak apk 2.3.5 download

gingerbreak.apk 2.3.4

stock android 2.3.4 rom

stock android browser 2.3 apk

stock gingerbread email apk