[ROM] [ROM BETA TESTERS ONLY] Stock Gingerbread Android 2.3.4 Build GPA16

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, May 25, 2011.

1. Patriotvirus

Patriotvirus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The only thing I've really noticed is that not all of my pictures will show up in my gallery. I have 7 folders and only 3 show up in the gallery.

*Update* Just went to my gallery and all my files are being shown now. Kinda odd at first all wouldn't show.

2. Max_an_android_lover

Ratings:
    +0
    With less then 24 hours of using GPA16, i have run into the incoming call bug twice, and 3 times when i press the lock button, the screen WILL not come back on unless i do a battery pull. 3 times the phone has froze (not even using anything that takes up a lot of memory) and has then rebooted from the droid eye, skipping the "M" logo. I did come from GPA15 and i wiped dalvik cache, but other then that this is a pretty fast and SMOOTH rom

3. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Installing GPA 16 / CPU Toolkit after Nandroid backup then fresh / clean wipe. CPU Toolkit installed fine with Clockwork mod. Installed the GPA16 then flashed CPU Toolkit. Automatically downloaded my paid apps. Says Google Search; Street View; Video not installed. Checking launcher they are on the phone. Nice work Pete!!! Dedication and excellence are built right in by you!!

800Hz is OK. Is it OK to flash faster 0.3 SV 1.2Hz kernel - even though it's 0.3 not 0.3.1?

Need to add the Settings Bugless apps delete / restore feature + the fix permissions feature from 6.2.1
    Note: for smooth op - I run cache cleaner ng / rom manager fix permissions all the time.
    Impressive: after intense rom install / market apps: Tempmon: 95F CPU / 102F Battery - falling!!!!!!
    After market app install, I goto Astro file manager backup and install apps not installed by market. Fast!!!

BTW there's the email apk with "select all" delete that I got from BB 0.6.1 that I must constantly add to each GPA install. I copy this 6.1 email.apk to system/apps - mount/paste/delete stock email.apk/rename email6.1.apk to email.apk - then change permissions correctly using root explorer. Small price to pay for the ability to delete all email at once vs checking each email before deletion. Correct permission settings: Owner: read / write; Group: Read; Others; Read. Reboot.

4. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BUG - seems each desktop screen rejects apps - must reboot - to have apps stay on that screen.

Spending my time rebooting to get apps to stay on desktop. Never like this with 6.2.1.

5. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Rebooting - takes a long time for SDcard to be ready. If I need use of phone apps this is so slow. Have to remember that reboot to full use of Droid takes over a minute. Meditate. Think of a beautiful lake. Sunset. Calm waters. Time for Square Breathing: breathe in 4 sec. Hold 4 sec. Breathe out 4 sec. Wait 4 sec. Patience grasshopper. Ready to go. Not like 6.2.1.

6. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    GPA 16 + 1.2kHz 0.3 SV kernel - tempmon: 89F CPU / 100F Battery.

Battery Life after inserting fully charged battery = 80% after 8 hours. WTG!!!!!

Wi-Fi works. 3G fine. Note: no heavy video use here.

7. xXPrOwLeRXx

xXPrOwLeRXx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 2 different OG droids and I keep getting reboots while trying to make and while in a call. Both were wiped clean on fresh installs and minimal apps have been installed. Hoping that there will be a fix with this issue.

8. VvWolverinevV

VvWolverinevV New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know the path for this sound file? I would like to delete it :)

Search tags for this page
android 2.3.4 download
baixar rom stock com android 2.3.4
fm radio stock gingerbread

gingerbreak apk 2.3.4

gingerbreak apk 2.3.4 download

gingerbreak apk 2.3.5 download

gingerbreak.apk 2.3.4

stock android 2.3.4 rom

stock android browser 2.3 apk

stock gingerbread email apk