[ROM] [ROM BETA TESTERS ONLY] Stock Gingerbread Android 2.3.4 Build GPA16

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, May 25, 2011.

1. HunterKiller

HunterKiller New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what's new in the 6/26 build? I actually just flashed the 6/23 one just before the link was taken down...this one seems too be much snappier to me compared to the previous one (6/20) and unfortunately we do not see the actual differences noted in the change log between builds..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

2. peteralfonso

peteralfonso Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Autobrightness has been fixed (I reverted all the changes that were messing it up). Email app has been updated with bug fixes. Desk Clock app has been updated with some new defaults, etc. Changelogs for nightlies probably wont happen since things change too much, and I've been really busy. If I upload a new version you can rest assure something changed so it is worth flashing. Thanks for all the feedback, couldnt ask for a better group of beta testers!

3. zoomy942

zoomy942 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Including the sensor bug during phone calls?

4. xsylus

xsylus Active Member

Ratings:
    +56
    Current Phone Model:
    Sony Xperia Z3
    Running 6.26 now. At this point I don't know if it's a Gingerbread thing or just my test-unit Droid being wonky but there still isn't a fade between brightness levels and once it hits full brightness it won't go back to dim unless I turn the screen off & back on. I give up, I guess this is just the way it's gonna have to be. I've played with the power widget and there seems to be 3 levels of brightness as you toggle through the different options. So far I still haven't found anything to complain about with 6.23 and now 6.26 although I, of course, haven't been running 6.26 very long. :wink: What kind of auto-brightness experience is everyone else having? I did notice the proximity sensor seems to be working when I dialed out and held the phone to my head the screen shut off.

5. DoubleW720

DoubleW720 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    These builds are running great on my phone, but wanted to bring up an issue I noticed over the weekend. I installed 6-20 a week ago, and hadn't had a chance to update to the newer builds yet, but haven't seen anything to say this would have been changed since that build.

This happened twice while driving:
    I was listening to music and received a phone call, I answered the phone fine, and had a conversation and hung up. Then I needed to make another phone call, and not wanting to get pulled over I turned on bluetooth and my earpiece and they said they were connected. Then I dialed the next person I wished to talk to, but didn't get any sound through the headset. Tried turning off bluetooth and just use the phone regularly, but no sound there either. Sound came back on the phone audio after toggling speakerphone a bunch of times.

Don't know if the phone app isn't playing well with music multi tasking in the background or what, just though I'd bring it up. Also note that I had been running the build for 3 days fine and then noticed this issue, so I had rebooted several times and that shouldn't be the problem.

6. zoomy942

zoomy942 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Not your issue only as I experience that same thing. I noticed that if I use froyo, it will fade dark and light if I turn the lights on and off in the room. Gb just stays at a certain brightness. As if it checks once then stays that way. I guess it not a huge deal but I'm mildly OCD so it eats at me.

7. bgoody75

bgoody75 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Stable yet?

Is this rom close to a stable rom? I am using Gpa15 and dont want to flash till the bugs are out.... is it close? Also what are the visual diff. from 15 to 16?? IS there a lot diff.?

8. zoomy942

zoomy942 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I am using 6/26 and I'll report back later today how its going. My usage goes from inside at my workplace (in a library) to a bright drive home in old old convertible car. Auto brightness is very helpful for me.

9. zoomy942

zoomy942 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    dam. proximity sensor during phone calls still isnt working.

10. Godric

Godric Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just flashed the newest build. Seems pretty stable for me. Music isn't laggy as it was with 6/23. Ill report back if I notice any problems

Also auto brightness has been weird on every gb rom I've used. Just turn the screen off and on when it gets at max brightness to reset it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

11. Bretski169

Bretski169 Member

Ratings:
    +0

Not the thread to post this.

12. gotwillk

gotwillk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok i dunno what changed exactly in the 6/26 rom but my phone is blazingly fast now. 600mhz wasn't really cutting it but when i bumped it to 800mhz, its flying. i was never able to get it like this with any of the previous GPA builds. still some stuff is wonky, like auto-brightness and LED notifications not really working but i can live with it.

proximity is working for me and 3G loss seems to have been fixed. need to test it for a while longer to see for sure but i would say this is the best build so far.

Search tags for this page
android 2.3.4 download
baixar rom stock com android 2.3.4
fm radio stock gingerbread

gingerbreak apk 2.3.4

gingerbreak.apk 2.3.4

gingerbreak apk 2.3.4 download

gingerbreak apk 2.3.5 download

stock android 2.3.4 rom

stock android browser 2.3 apk

stock gingerbread email apk