Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
If anyone's getting random reboots on the my stock, unmodified (that means you didn't take pieces out and replace them with other things) ROM, send me a PM.

Also, Bluetooth is working fine for me as well, had it paired to my headset all night with no issues.

It's been running for 12 hours no reboots, it seems to be a winner. Titanium backup doesn't want to run, it says it's installed but there's no icon.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it? I have TBU, and it works fine.

How do you install pieces of blur?

By getting the .apk for whatever piece you want, and installing it as you would a normal app. However, since a majority of the Blur framework has been removed from the ROM, most of it won't work (contacts, calendar, dialer, etc etc).

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Just an update.... everything including bluetooth is working for me..no random reboot so far... titanium backup is working perfectely as well.
For installing I was coming from Liberty and I factory reset x2, cache x2 and install normally, allowed app to restore normally and then used TB to restore the backup.....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

2mnydgs

Reaction score
...same here.
Came from liberty & wiped x2
No problems...except I find it kinda funny now how the sensors annoy me, got used to not having them.

pswin09

Reaction score
If you guy face any problems with root, try to unroot & reroot with z4root because I face problem when I try to install latest busybox to xbin(can't install). I try above method and it work fine. Now I am running Imoseyon tweak patch for Tb, Dx/D2 on my d2g and phone is running very smooth now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Good job on this rom man!!! kudos!!!! I came from Ultm8gmrs diet droid and everything went fine .. left the phone off the charger while i slept .. 7 hours without a reboot... but my battery lvl was down 50%.... not the roms problem .. mine .. thought i turned off wifi and didnt ... never realized how much battery that uses just having it on but not active .. since i vary rarely use wifi unless im home.

Also .. I would like to know if the themes from fission will work on this rom .. just curious. Someone posted above that they used downloads from fission. Anyone try themes yet?

sid_wisc

Reaction score
...same here.
Came from liberty & wiped x2
No problems...except I find it kinda funny now how the sensors annoy me, got used to not having them.

LOL. same here... I am getting annoyed when the screen turns by itself when i am not expecting it!!!!!!!!:icon_eek:

Last edited:

brianr0131

Reaction score
Still can't get Bluetooth to turn on. I cleared the entire phone to stock re rooted (checked BT...was working on stock/rooted) then installed. Didn't put any apps on so things would be smoother.

Still, no Joy. Makes no sense. Rom is unusable to me without BT since I have BT in car and make a lot of calls daily.

Kernel version :2.6.32.9-g700f0cfxrpk47@il93lnxdroid25 #1

What could be wrong?

HURRR

Reaction score
if you exported contacts from google contacts and imported to the phone and works and don't care about calendar sync (gmail sync works for me on 0.9.1) do I really have to upgrade to 0.9.2.

brianr0131

Reaction score
Uninstalled. Back to Fission. This looked way better though. Need BT. I really hate that some problems come to some phones and not to others. Reminds me of blackberry.

kickasz23

Reaction score
Had one soft rebooted prolly my own doing been playing with ninjamorph....also the person having bluetooth problems make sure after sbf you let the phone update to newest firmware...had the same issue with liberty

brianr0131

Reaction score
Had one soft rebooted prolly my own doing been playing with ninjamorph....also the person having bluetooth problems make sure after sbf you let the phone update to newest firmware...had the same issue with liberty

Awesome advice. I had pretty much rooted and rommed this phone the day I got it back in DEC so maybe that's my issue.

Will try and report back. I am optimistic now.

Thanks!

edit: You Sir....are a good man. Thanks kickasz23!

Last edited:

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I have been running this for about 24 hrs. Now and no issues. Its fast ( 2300 quad. Scores) and responsive. I have not had any issues. Thanks fenux.
On a side note if someone could point me in the right direction I would like to edit the pulldown text. Is it possible? I posted the? In the hacks forum but no response.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have been running this for about 24 hrs. Now and no issues. Its fast ( 2300 quad. Scores) and responsive. I have not had any issues. Thanks fenux.
On a side note if someone could point me in the right direction I would like to edit the pulldown text. Is it possible? I posted the? In the hacks forum but no response.

I will get back to you on that I know there is a app but not sure the name let me pm a friend of myen I am sure he knows when I get the name of the app for you I will Pm you BRO

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I too would like to know how to do that...and also how to have a quad/score like that too
: )
Like a dyno for phones/yeah...Im watching racing and ufc tonight, give me some android things to play with too and a happy girl I will be

Status
Not open for further replies.