[ROM BETA] Fenom ROM 0.9.x

keolawills

Reaction score
W.R was a typo. Didnt know if the new updated romwould include the nee OTA update. But for some readon my pc will not open my sbf file. Says needs a program to open. Sbf files. Any help on thatis appreciated. I tried to open itusing winrar

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

You need RSDLite to sbf.

sent from an OreoAngel

Dolfns99

Reaction score
I have rsdlite. But need to open sbf. Are you saying i open sbf with rsdlite?

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Hi Fenuxx, Did you include the 3G Speed Increase hack in this new release? It really increased my internet speed and I don't know what can happen if I add this hack twice in the build.prop.
Thank you

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
That is correct. If you look in the hacks section you will find complete instructions. FOLLOW THEM TO A " T" and you will be ok.

If you create a back up of rooted stock to flash from it makes life easier. I have not had to sbf to run this rom. I have never had any reboot issues that I did not create.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
On a side note. You can always import your contacts to your sim card, then export them after flashing.

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Hi Fenuxx, Did you include the 3G Speed Increase hack in this new release? It really increased my internet speed and I don't know what can happen if I add this hack twice in the build.prop.
Thank you

It's in the OP ;)

• Working init.d scripts! Incorporates some hacks/configs by Imoseyon (** Some Credit to Imoseyon **)
    • Sysctl.conf tweaks
    • SD Card cache tweak
      [*]"3G speed increase tweak" (I'm on the fence about this one)
    • Other memory management-related tweaks

blumpkinblake

Reaction score
Holy moly this rom is fast. Motorola should've made their rom like this in the first place... Thanks for the good work. The stock rooted deodexed one that I had slimmed down a bit was slllloooww compared to this.

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Thank you

It's in the OP ;)

• Working init.d scripts! Incorporates some hacks/configs by Imoseyon (** Some Credit to Imoseyon **)
    • Sysctl.conf tweaks
    • SD Card cache tweak
      [*]"3G speed increase tweak" (I'm on the fence about this one)
    • Other memory management-related tweaks

Hi Fenuxx, thank you for your reply. Did you add the 3G speed increase hack that is this mod in the build.prop?:
ro.ril.hep=1
ro.ril.hsxpa=2
ro.ril.enable.dtm=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=12
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=8
ro.ril.enable.a53=1
ro.ril.hsupa.category=5
ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix=1
And did you use these same parameters?
Or did you use the one from NirtiScript? I didn't find the latter as fast as the first one I mentioned, which I believe is the best one at least when using the GSM network.
What do you mean when you said: "3G speed increase tweak" (I'm on the fence about this one)?
Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Hi Fenuxx, thank you for your reply. Did you add the 3G speed increase hack that is this mod in the build.prop?:
ro.ril.hep=1
ro.ril.hsxpa=2
ro.ril.enable.dtm=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=12
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=8
ro.ril.enable.a53=1
ro.ril.hsupa.category=5
ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix=1
And did you use these same parameters?
Or did you use the one from NirtiScript? I didn't find the latter as fast as the first one I mentioned, which I believe is the best one at least when using the GSM network.
What do you mean when you said: "3G speed increase tweak" (I'm on the fence about this one)?
Thank you!

Those are the parameters I used.

akerby16

Reaction score
Awesome so fast. With this rom I convinced my brother and sister in-law to root there phones so I can put it on there's too! Great work.

More then willing to be a tester for ur next project! Awesome work!

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Holy moly this rom is fast. Motorola should've made their rom like this in the first place... Thanks for the good work. The stock rooted deodexed one that I had slimmed down a bit was slllloooww compared to this.

I would have to agree 3G speeds are blazing. As always excellent work. Can't wait for your next project.

keolawills

Reaction score
I dont have time right now, but considering comments ive read so far i am going to flash this to see whats up, do you mind if i theme this rom? I will do it to my phone but if i like it and others do too do you mind if i release a themed version?

sent from an constantly evolving Angel

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
If you want to, go for it.

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Fennux. Every since i flashed new rom to my phone, i have this problem when a call comes in and i answer it once my screen goes black i can not get it to come back on unless i slide my phone open and closed. Any suggestions on what might be causing this?