[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

inssane

Reaction score
Good work, but really useless without the mic.
I tested the latest (as of last night 3am) and it was fine. Called out this morning, and no mic.
Not sure how or why many seem to be compromising on this with the speaker phone.
I will try again when mic really really really works

pshaw92

Reaction score
I've noticed the screen off/on animations do not work no big deal tho.

Awesome work cvpcs and jbird!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

cobjones

Reaction score
Thank you so much guys. I have been waiting for this ever since my D1 bit it and Verizon send me a D2.

Please keep up the work, and hopefully they will let this become an official port.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cstryon

Reaction score
I want to help progress, on any way I can. I'll let you abuse my phone (to a certain degree) and would a donation help?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Flowah

Reaction score
As soon as the keyboard works I'm all over this. If I recall correctly, the blue keys were the problem on the Gummy rom which also attempted to be AOSP as well.

tnygigles66

Reaction score
As soon as the keyboard works I'm all over this. If I recall correctly, the blue keys were the problem on the Gummy rom which also attempted to be AOSP as well.

I think on page 20 or so there is an edited zip you can flash that has the keyboard fixed. I'm running it right now.

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes hello all. I wanna say tux to every1 who's been hammering this thing out. Now I have a q? Is the only way if I'm understanding right to supermodify cm7 is to have a t mobile theme system theme engine? Is it exclusively t mobile or can I get this program 4 d2? Tux
PTREE

OP
JBirdVegas

JBirdVegas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes hello all. I wanna say tux to every1 who's been hammering this thing out. Now I have a q? Is the only way if I'm understanding right to supermodify cm7 is to have a t mobile theme system theme engine? Is it exclusively t mobile or can I get this program 4 d2? Tux
PTREE

Theme engine is in cm builds. For the theme. Engine to work it requires one permission file to be present in the correct location and form... no biggie I'm not @ a computer but if you needme to I can send you a link to where it is in the source

PTREE818

Reaction score
:bday2: Yes Hello and Word Up , thats what I wanted to hear, I saw those dialers and other cool stuff and wanna have something unique 2 me. Ummm to tell u the truth I don't know anything about permissions or source, is there any way u could guide me thru steps , there is no hurry, i know u have a couple of plates, but whenever would b great. I was also wondering if any1 is having trouble w/ live wallpapers, (not moving) and also drocap or shootme not working w/ shake of phone> As far as the keyboard it's wierd for as small as it is i ve made less spelling mistakes? Anyways thx all , i;m going back to my new rom 7 now ..and no Liberty i have not forgot u, just taking a vacation,:greendroid:

PTREE818

Reaction score
Bad Ptree

Yes Hello ,I wanna apologize to every1 , especially oshigeru for my poor poor internet Etiqute .Not sure what I did but I am def Sorry!
Ptree

PTREE818

Reaction score
:icon_censored: Ohhh , oops I didn't respond to first part, Im from Westlake Village ,California.

Ptree