[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

xm41907

Reaction score
Since going with CM7GB I can't get circle battery widget to work. I install it and go to add a widget and it's just blank, no circle and no text but the widget is allocated to the desktop. I've tried all manner of uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. Today I updated to Revs latest build and the same thing. I know that 1% increments is broke for now but am I the only one with this issue?

havens1515

Reaction score
Since going with CM7GB I can't get circle battery widget to work. I install it and go to add a widget and it's just blank, no circle and no text but the widget is allocated to the desktop. I've tried all manner of uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. Today I updated to Revs latest build and the same thing. I know that 1% increments is broke for now but am I the only one with this issue?

It doesn't work for the same reason 1% battery increments are not working. The number that is used for those features is returning a random number. Mine says -1345264 right now. Circle battery widget shows up blank, because it has no rule as to how to display a number like that. (I got that number from Battery Monitor Widget)

xm41907

Reaction score
gotcha thanks. I thought it would be the same reason but haven't seen anyone post about it.

havens1515

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried the same thing. I was just as confused as you when I saw that the widget didn't show up on the screen, but it was there when I did a long-click. Then I thought about it, and remembered reading about WHY 1% battery wasn't working, and it all clicked.

CKD2

Reaction score
So, it looks like no one is rocking this rom anymore. Everyone is on the the new OTAGBCM rom.
I'm gonna switch it up to that one as soon as I get some free time. Just in case I mess it up.

idefiler6

Reaction score
The GB OTA version is much easier to install as long as you can get back to factory SBF- which is pretty easy. I'm running the latest on OTA now, and am just a little sad about it because I got word that I'm getting a Bionic on the 8th...lol.

garbageman

Reaction score
Do I have to sbf to even see if update is available? If so can someone give me a link

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

siriusgamer

Reaction score
You don't need to SBF to see if it is available, but if you try to install it, the update will download, but not install.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Where do I go?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hit Menu softkey
Click on Settings
Scroll down to About Phone
Click on System (I think that's the name. It is the first part at the top. You'll see it right away once you click on About Phone.)

Just don't install it till you have SBF'ed back to Froyo. You can still download it. Just don't click on Install afterwards.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited: