JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
It was the newest one that I know of. I had to restore a old ROM. Not happy

It would have been a JB build then. And sorry, hopefully at some point he will put some new builds out that have that fixed.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just came across that a little while ago, flashed it and everything seems to be working well for me. Will report back later with any additional findings if there are any.

chewy74

Reaction score
There were 2 versions of pz v2 released. The first one was fine, but he forgot some code clean up and PNG. So he pumped out a quick update that ended up with borked SMS that wouldn't receive text.

I made a update zip for a fix that just replaces the framework res with the one from pz v1 and that will fix SMS bug , but will break his triage theme. If you still want the fix I will post it here, but don't see the point since pz v3 is out and fixes everything.

It was the newest one that I know of. I had to restore a old ROM. Not happy

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Makes sense, thanks Chewy!

meaker

Reaction score
chewy74 said:
There were 2 versions of pz v2 released. The first one was fine, but he forgot some code clean up and PNG. So he pumped out a quick update that ended up with borked SMS that wouldn't receive text.

I made a update zip for a fix that just replaces the framework res with the one from pz v1 and that will fix SMS bug , but will break his triage theme. If you still want the fix I will post it here, but don't see the point since pz v3 is out and fixes everything.

Thanks for the info