[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

mtnbst

Reaction score
Very nice.. Few things... After I flashed the softkey mods my the Launcher settings are no longer available in system settings?
I got rid of the Google search bar (before my settings disappeared) is that unused space absolutely mandatory unless you use Nova or something?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mach330

Reaction score
Looks like my picassa won't sync my albums (on gallery) if I have Google + not sync my upload photos. I don't want to upload every time I take a pic but would like to see my albums., anyone else see the same problem?

Tap'd from my G-Nex

mtnbst

Reaction score
Looks like my picassa won't sync my albums (on gallery) if I have Google + not sync my upload photos. I don't want to upload every time I take a pic but would like to see my albums., anyone else see the same problem?

Tap'd from my G-Nex

Yes I am also having this problem

ænyoc

Reaction score
Yes I am also having this problem

Same here too. I just went to picasa on my computer and made sure my instant upload album was set to private. That way, I don't have to worry about any pics accidentally showing up online. Not sure if this is a ROM issue, or a "feature" from google. I noticed this in 2.3 as well. Not sure about 2.2 or earlier and I haven't played with anyone else's ROMs yet. You can also have it sync over wifi only. If you never use wifi, turn it on to download, then turn it off and your albums will still be on your phone. (Not saying we should HAVE to do a workaround, but its an option til its fixed)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just flashed 2.4 over 2.2(2.3 seemed to have too many problems being reported so I waited) with no problems. I just wiped chache and dalvik chache. This + Franco kernal is amazing.

otter34

Reaction score
Just flashed 2.4 over 2.2(2.3 seemed to have too many problems being reported so I waited) with no problems. I just wiped chache and dalvik chache. This + Franco kernal is amazing.

Is that what comes stock?

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Is that what comes stock?

Apex v5 kernal per what's said in the title.

But I just flashed this rom with wiping all. I must say this is pretty figgen awesome. I am getting awesome bat life. Still at 75% over 5 hours with pretty good use (took like 5 pics, couple phone calls and texts, browser....)

mtnbst

Reaction score
Very nice.. Few things... After I flashed the softkey mods my the Launcher settings are no longer available in system settings?
I got rid of the Google search bar (before my settings disappeared) is that unused space absolutely mandatory unless you use Nova or something?

yes mtnbst, actually if you look on the rootz site under the 2.4 link there is an alternate launcher you can flash that gives more space, simliar to nova!

sciontc12212

Reaction score
Are there any apps that will make set up for my homescreens, apps, etc faster after wiping and doing factory resets for each new rom version?
Its a pain to have to do everything over again after flashing

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Are there any apps that will make set up for my homescreens, apps, etc faster after wiping and doing factory resets for each new rom version?
Its a pain to have to do everything over again after flashing

All apps should redownload after a flash. You can use titanium backup to restore data and if you use nova launcher you can backup and restore your home screens.

damstr

Reaction score
So this NEXbox will be like an app that has nothing but mods and themes for us to install? That would be SICK!

cebosound

Reaction score
I'm using Axi0m v2.3, Its running pretty smooth at the moment. Do i need to install v2.4? should i wait for a later build with newer kernal to make my move?

If so, do i have to erase everything during installing rom (data, cash, calvic, etc) ?

thanks

x25064

Reaction score
I'm using Axi0m v2.3, Its running pretty smooth at the moment. Do i need to install v2.4? should i wait for a later build with newer kernal to make my move?

If so, do i have to erase everything during installing rom (data, cash, calvic, etc) ?

thanks

Yes I asked this earlier and someone said to avoid bugs and conflicts, its always a good idea to wipe between each version, even if you don't need to.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums