[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

ænyoc

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble with their browser syncing on 2.3? I just noticed it hasn't sync'd since before I flashed from 2.2 to 2.3

View attachment 45445

Edit: Yes, I did full wipe, restored non-market apps with TiB and none of the settings I restored were browser related.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

Last edited:

ruvy01

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble with their browser syncing on 2.3? I just noticed it hasn't sync'd since before I flashed from 2.2 to 2.3

View attachment 45445

Edit: Yes, I did full wipe, restored non-market apps with TiB and none of the settings I restored were browser related.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

hmmm..mines are syncing fine

mach330

Reaction score
Yes that's the one. Looks like we can flash it normally like a rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

martytoo

Reaction score
In the OP there is a link to Tons more, for quite a few add ons. The ones I liked the best concerned changing the soft buttons. I used a three button solution that swaps the recent button by changing it to search. (it is great because a long press on home will still bring up recent.)

The only thing I don't like is the menu button is on the left side of the three when it is present.

Does anyone have a source with three buttons including search that has menu on the right? The person who made all the button hacks states he isn't taking requests at this time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using that magical app DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is the HC battery mod for 2.4. :). Thats not a typo.

:D

EDIT...pulled...check page 50...fixed an icon for the WIFI AP toggle as well. Had to rename Pandora also...

I havent flashed it yet...so its all on you. Also includes my pandora. You can delete it from /data/app in the zip before you flash if you dont want pandora...or simply uninstall from settings/manage apps.

Enjoy

Last edited:

x25064

Reaction score
Obvious question must be asked -- wipe from 2.3?

A suggestion would be when you post a new version, make some giant bold obnoxious text telling everyone to wipe if they need to. That way people such as myself won't be such a pest with these questions :)

ruvy01

Reaction score
Obvious question must be asked -- wipe from 2.3?

A suggestion would be when you post a new version, make some giant bold obnoxious text telling everyone to wipe if they need to. That way people such as myself won't be such a pest with these questions :)

i would... i use android revolutions super wipe lite zip, haven't had any problems since 2.1, make backups in nandroid and titanium backup, flash super wipe lite, then romDancingNexus

skaman9876

Reaction score
Got it downloaded, I am also curious about the kernel. I see that it doesn't have a slot for 180MHz. slots from 350/1350. The undervolting looks good though. I'll report back when i flash it :)