[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

ænyoc

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with the visual voicemail not connecting?

It's an issue with VZW login. Rumor on rootzwiki is DT will have it fixed in 2.4.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

twildman

Reaction score
No work a rounds at the moment? It was fine on 2.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

x25064

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with the visual voicemail not connecting?

Blech use Google voice, not that bloat crap.

Also I figured out the screen delay thing I think: its because your voltage is set so low. I remember the same wake delay on my D1 when I would run ULV kernels. To test it I set my minimum speed to 1200 and the screen turned on noticeably faster.

mach330

Reaction score
btw can we flash the 4.0.3 radio with this or is this already on the rom?

ænyoc

Reaction score
btw can we flash the 4.0.3 radio with this or is this already on the rom?

See yakitori's post below.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

Last edited:

JTAC

Reaction score
Does anyone have a working link for Axiom 2.3? All the links I tried are dead. Thanks in advance.

GoBears

Reaction score
There was a bunch of mirrors on rootz.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
pretty sure the radios are NOT included in the rom. those need to be flashed separately. The rom only includes the boot.img...no radio images.

ænyoc

Reaction score
pretty sure the radios are NOT included in the rom. those need to be flashed separately. The rom only includes the boot.img...no radio images.

Oh =P I flashed my radios before I I flashed any ROMs... I guess when I saw they were still there after flashing, I assumed they were in the ROM. Sorry if I misled anyone.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh =P I flashed my radios before I I flashed any ROMs... I guess when I saw they were still there after flashing, I assumed they were in the ROM. Sorry if I misled anyone.

Lol...no prob ..I wasn't sure either. I had to open the rom zip and check.:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mach330

Reaction score
so can we flash radio after or we have to do it before? We flash it like a rom? I remember back in my incredible days, you have to flash the radio by a different method.