[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

cebosound

Reaction score
In my opinion having the set cpu service running all the time (using battery and resources) is not worth the "benefit" of undervolting or overclocking.
I think you might be right.

Last night I paid for and was using SetCPU. Set a profile for battery temp, changed voltage settings a bit, changed overclock a little. ... Everything seemed to be going fine for a day and a half, UNTIL THE BIGGEST SCARE OF MY GNEX LIFE. My phone turned off and wouldnt turn back on. Battery pull, hold power, nothing. I thought it was all over. ....... I ended up letting the phone cool down with out the battery in , then put the battery back in while holding the power button down... wahllah , it came back on. .. CLOSE CALL.. .. Wiped my brow, went into SetCPU and deleted all profiles and went back to default stock settings in there. ....... Now I am thinking about uninstalling. But then again, I did pay for it. Is there anything I should use it for?

By the way, My "Visual Voicemail" cannot seem to verify my verizon account, just times out. I tried uninstalling and installing, still didn't work. Any Ideas here?
**And 3G doesnt seem to work either.

Thanks for the help. :)

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wallpaper please? thanks

Dl from here on your phone...long press..set as wallpaper.

http://www.wallpaperhd.org/walls/6467/v-for-vendetta-x_1024x768.jpg

I like this one too.

Screenshot_2012-01-03-22-39-12.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
I think you might be right.

Last night I paid for and was using SetCPU. Set a profile for battery temp, changed voltage settings a bit, changed overclock a little. ... Everything seemed to be going fine for a day and a half, UNTIL THE BIGGEST SCARE OF MY GNEX LIFE. My phone turned off and wouldnt turn back on. Battery pull, hold power, nothing. I thought it was all over. ....... I ended up letting the phone cool down with out the battery in , then put the battery back in while holding the power button down... wahllah , it came back on. .. CLOSE CALL.. .. Wiped my brow, went into SetCPU and deleted all profiles and went back to default stock settings in there. ....... Now I am thinking about uninstalling. But then again, I did pay for it. Is there anything I should use it for?

By the way, My "Visual Voicemail" cannot seem to verify my verizon account, just times out. I tried uninstalling and installing, still didn't work. Any Ideas here?
**And 3G doesnt seem to work either.

Thanks for the help. :)

Sorry to hear that you bought it. SetCPU is free for registered xda members. But it's good to support the devs and buy their products.

I'm sure the near death experience with your phone was caused by you setting the voltages incorrectly. If you want to use SetCPU, just make 1 change at a time and see how it affects your phone over a day or so. Do not go and add a bunch of profiles and voltage settings all at once, you won't know what is helping and hurting the phone by doing it that way.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also if u change voltages don't check set at boot. Make sure its gonna be stable first. Then if your phone shuts off....when u boot it..it won't restore those settings at boot.

cebosound

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you bought it. SetCPU is free for registered xda members. But it's good to support the devs and buy their products.

I'm sure the near death experience with your phone was caused by you setting the voltages incorrectly. If you want to use SetCPU, just make 1 change at a time and see how it affects your phone over a day or so. Do not go and add a bunch of profiles and voltage settings all at once, you won't know what is helping and hurting the phone by doing it that way.

Oh, didnt realize it was free to registered XDA membors. Oh well, Its nice to donate a few bucks to the developers from time to time. THanks for the heads up though.

And you right about me messing with the settings of SetCPU. I got a little carried away. Learning Lesson. I can't tell you how glad I am my phone is back on and working well. .

cebosound

Reaction score
Also if u change voltages don't check set at boot. Make sure its gonna be stable first. Then if your phone shuts off....when u boot it..it won't restore those settings at boot.

That does make great sense. almost too good. ;) ... thanks again! :)

pdc419

Reaction score
GTA 3 is not in my market. When I look on the browser version of the market it say that it is incompatible with my Unkown galaxy nexus

I have that problem too. I'm confident that the dev will fix the problem with the market, hopefully. I've seen other roms include the market fix, and I know on my transformer some of the roms had this problem and it was fixed easily, probably a similar problem

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh, didnt realize it was free to registered XDA membors. Oh well, Its nice to donate a few bucks to the developers from time to time. THanks for the heads up though.

And you right about me messing with the settings of SetCPU. I got a little carried away. Learning Lesson. I can't tell you how glad I am my phone is back on and working well. .

Don't feel bad..I bought it to without knowing it was free.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GTA 3 is not in my market. When I look on the browser version of the market it say that it is incompatible with my Unkown galaxy nexus

works on mine. I had it auto restore when I flashed axiom 2.3.

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with google synching? I have several gmail accounts and my main one will not synch. I don't think it's the ROM as I had this problem before. This is the only phone I've had a problem with. My BIONIC works just fine. Is there a limitation on how many gmail accounts you can have on your phone? The account I signed into the phone with is the one that won't synch. Others are fine. Thoughts?

burn

Reaction score
after installing this ROM (came from android rev hd) i'm noticing a longer delay between when i hit the power button and when the display shows up for me to unlock the phone. anyone else noticing this?

ænyoc

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with google synching? I have several gmail accounts and my main one will not synch. I don't think it's the ROM as I had this problem before. This is the only phone I've had a problem with. My BIONIC works just fine. Is there a limitation on how many gmail accounts you can have on your phone? The account I signed into the phone with is the one that won't synch. Others are fine. Thoughts?

I had the same issue (account I signed into phone with wouldn't work, my other one was fine)... can't remember if it was 2.1, 2.2 or another rom. I ended up deleting the account and adding it back in and everything started working.

x25064

Reaction score
after installing this ROM (came from android rev hd) i'm noticing a longer delay between when i hit the power button and when the display shows up for me to unlock the phone. anyone else noticing this?

Yes.

Also this rom is running a little hot for me on stock kernel setting. Anyone have any suggestions/alternate kernels to flash?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes.

Also this rom is running a little hot for me on stock kernel setting. Anyone have any suggestions/alternate kernels to flash?

IMO 1.3

seminole1994

Reaction score

Yup same here