[ROM] Arcane rom

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
project abandoned for now, but i will pick back up on it once 4.0.4 source is released and i have a break from college work :/

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome news, can't wait to see what you have in store :)

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i have looked at quite a few roms and some things i know that i want to include:

- custom navigation bar colors
- pretty much as much custom color items as i can
- "rom settings" for all of the customizations
- settings for user based performance enhancements

i just need some ideas that people would like to see on ice-cream sandwich:biggrin:

anyway i'm building with some cool customizations right now but i am going to test it myself so i am sure i have a strong rom to start distributing

chewy74

Reaction score
I want to see the notification and ringtone volume separated into its own volume controls like it was in gb & froyo

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I want to see the notification and ringtone volume separated into its own volume controls like it was in gb & froyo

alright i am looking into it !:biggrin:

pdc419

Reaction score
I really like the navigation brightness adjustment that liquid has in his ROM. I think its the transparent setting. Also blacked out KB and contacts and such would be cool. Most important stability and smoothness, and bug free of course :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was always happy with your work on the Droid. Can't wait to see what you dream up.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome, can't wait to see what you cook up for us!

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've had some setbacks among many was ccache totally ruined my source tree, idk what happened. I don't know much about that lol but I am currently running my rom which I must say is super fast but something is causing my data connections to constantly refresh.

Will continue to test and work on stuff before I even think about releasing something buggy :)

redsox 98

Reaction score
I for 1 love the sound if this. Cm9 with the customization options sounds epic. Will closely follow this!!

follow me on twitter @jandmsparky

666ogre666

Reaction score
Nice I remember when I was using your gb build on the og droid when you were the first one making it.

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
yeah, those where the days. now my biggest problem is going from normal computer jvm to android java... its classes and methods are alot diffrent, progress is slow because im teaching myself as i go along.

i have also started working on a kernel and a more "advanced" recovery, i work on those when i get angry at the building and stuff lol :p

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Look for a release around 4-5pm eastern time, it'll be a alpha / experimental because there will be useless null pointers and such but nothing that will render it useless :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk