[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Beta (5/3/2011)

wrhoades

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for your work! I downloaded an old verison of fabuloso from rom manager. I need to update to newest version. My kernel is 2.6.32.9 -ga42712e, build is apex 1.0.2.2. Please lead me on what to do. Cant update with rom manager or rom updater. thks for any help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wrhoades

Reaction score
im running an old kernel n apex 1.0.2.2, got it from rom manager but cant update there. any advice? any help would be greatly appreciated !

idle0095

Reaction score
I dont like the installed launcher. I want the gingerbread one from the leaked gb rom. How do I go about this?

Int_Rnd_Pooka

Reaction score
I dont like the installed launcher. I want the gingerbread one from the leaked gb rom. How do I go about this?

If it works anything like most home applications, go to Settings->Applications and clear the data for ADW Launcher. Next time you press the Home key, it should ask what app to use for home.

idle0095

Reaction score

If it works anything like most home applications, go to Settings->Applications and clear the data for ADW Launcher. Next time you press the Home key, it should ask what app to use for home.

Its not ADW launcher. Its called launcher2. I removed it and it wouldnt let me in anything else. It was using android mate as the launcher. I dont like roms that include adw or laucher pro or now launcher 2. I want the stanard gingerbread launcher that came with leak gb .588.

Int_Rnd_Pooka

Reaction score

Its not ADW launcher. Its called launcher2. I removed it and it wouldnt let me in anything else. It was using android mate as the launcher. I dont like roms that include adw or laucher pro or now launcher 2. I want the stanard gingerbread launcher that came with leak gb .588.

Ahh, I didn't realize to standard launcher had been culled

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Can I use the kernel update zip on stock deodexed .495?

natedogg11

Reaction score
Is anyone else having Market problems? I am not able to install anything at all. I even SBF'd and still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

gfilicetti

Reaction score
Is anyone else having Market problems? I am not able to install anything at all. I even SBF'd and still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Happened to me when I first installed Apex 2.0 beta... I was f'ing around with the Market to stop it from downloading everything as I wanted to use Titanium to restore.

Somehow I screwed it up and couldn't install from the Market anymore.

Then I tried using the market in a browser on my laptop and installing that way (pushing the app to the phone) and those installs worked fine.

Then I used Manage Applications to clear the market app's data and cache and eventually after a few reboots it started to work fine.

Not sure if you're in the same boat, but I'd try the push install from a browser and see what happens.

EricBee

Reaction score
setting up exchange accounts doesn't work for me. nothing shows up. so far zombie stomped is the only one that has pulled this off on GB.