[ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed liberty rom about a week ago. I did a reset a clear. Now I still have liberty coming up on the first load screen where the M use to be. How do I change it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Download a Bootlogo Changer app(TeamBlackHat) in the market is the easiest way unless there is a logo.bin script hiding somewhere~

jawonder

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed liberty rom about a week ago. I did a reset a clear. Now I still have liberty coming up on the first load screen where the M use to be. How do I change it?

If you want your moto logo back just open the Liberty Toolbox click liberty mods then boot Logos and you'll see nine choices including the original moto logo and also the option to flash you own logo .

DashCunning

Reaction score
Tried this out tonight and really liked it except for problems with keyboard and phone. Then I realized I'm an idiot and it doesn't support the D2 Global. Restore worked fine, so no worries there.

Are they any plans to support the Global?

dodgerblue

Reaction score
Installed Apex this morning, have been fooling around with it all day and I am loving it! I've been running Squidlys rom on my phone since I rooted it on 12/30/10. I have tried every other D2 rom (and a couple DX roms) but have always retored back to Squidlys due to the lack of Blur on most roms. Apex has all the Blur I need and then some!
I am impressed by the battery life after one day of fooling around with it!

Only two minor issues to reposrt so far...I had 2 random reboots early today. Phone got really hot before one of those reboots and the second one was when i was just fooling around with things (apparently my DROID machine didn't like it)

Thanks for the ROM!

xprobert

Reaction score
I am running apex now still have the liberty first boot logo. First it says liberty then goes to Apex. Lol

If you want your moto logo back just open the Liberty Toolbox click liberty mods then boot Logos and you'll see nine choices including the original moto logo and also the option to flash you own logo .

xprobert

Reaction score
Is there a free app?

Download a Bootlogo Changer app(TeamBlackHat) in the market is the easiest way unless there is a logo.bin script hiding somewhere~

dbst

Reaction score
Is the D2 download link working for anyone else?
Edit: now it is :)

xprobert

Reaction score
What is everyone running the overclock at?
What is the one for best results?