[ROM] [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

en28so

Reaction score
I am running apex RC4 GB, and once again Apex has come through with another great rom! Thanks to Apex now I can finally run GB with no issues!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jdparsons1

Reaction score
And what is better about it than apex 1.4.1? Not being sarcastic, but since you were obviously a fan of 1.4.1 I want to know what makes it better.

en28so

Reaction score
And what is better about it than apex 1.4.1? Not being sarcastic, but since you were obviously a fan of 1.4.1 I want to know what makes it better.

Well, on GB my phone is definitely snappier. The eye candy helps too, like the crtv off effect, etc.

christogq

Reaction score
Just a quick question. Am I the only person still running this Rom? The features that i need are HDMI Output and Wifi Tether.

wooddale

Reaction score
Just a quick question. Am I the only person still running this Rom? The features that i need are HDMI Output and Wifi Tether.
still.gotrom on my old DX had HDMI on froyo dont know about gingerbread. Google wifi tether I got ot on my wifes D2 so I know ypu can get it Beta 7 is working.on.my Bionic.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
HDMI doesn't work on GB Apex. Tether works if you flash the TBH Patch. Its a great ROM with phenomenal battery

X