OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
That's really strange, because the included busybox version should be 1.17. Did you happen to manually reinstall it?

You can also just do the following:

su
sys -rw
busybox cp /sdcard/Mynet.apk /system/app/
chmod 755 /system/app/Mynet.apk
sync
sys -ro

Ludacrosse05

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to sync your facebook account in your contacts? I miss being able to add my facebook friends list into my contacts.

I added my facebook account but it's only being used for picture sync =/

You need to use the Blur Facebook sync feature to get the contacts. In 'My Accounts', the larger Facebook logo is the app, but if you create add a Facebook account using the smaller logo (Blur), it will sync all your contacts.[/QUOTE]

When I click the large Facebook icon it does nothing, when I click the small Facebook icon all it allows me to do is sync the pictures. This is weird.

TWong1200

Reaction score
That's really strange, because the included busybox version should be 1.17. Did you happen to manually reinstall it?

su
sys -rw
sync
sys -ro

Thanks....not sure what's going on. I got it to work. I could not do the 2nd and third steps...kept getting errors. I ended up using Root Explorer to most Mynet to /system/app/ and then used the chmod755 command and then sync and rebooted. Viola!

Thanks!

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
When I click the large Facebook icon it does nothing, when I click the small Facebook icon all it allows me to do is sync the pictures. This is weird.

Strange...I have all my Facebook contacts synced via that method, even the ones with no phone numbers...

Which leads me to ask both you and the fella below...

su
sys -rw
sync
sys -ro

Thanks....not sure what's going on. I got it to work. I could not do the 2nd and third steps...kept getting errors. I ended up using Root Explorer to most Mynet to /system/app/ and then used the chmod755 command and then sync and rebooted. Viola!

Thanks!

What ROM were you running previous to installing this?

Did you in fact wipe /system, /data, and /cache ?

Can you go to settings, about phone, and tell me the build number?

Additionally, are you running any themes over this?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
install went super smooth and now patiently waiting for all my apps to redownload...

Going to try Bgill55's new Icognito Orange theme ontop

Anyone try that one out yet to see if it plays nice?

Great work again Fab!!!

Last edited:

Rhino413

Reaction score
wow

this rom boots so fast that the boot animation doesn't finish before the lock screen is loaded

edit: any word on when you have some themes fab I loved your themes for the D1

Ludacrosse05

Reaction score

Strange...I have all my Facebook contacts synced via that method, even the ones with no phone numbers...

Which leads me to ask both you and the fella below...

su
sys -rw
sync
sys -ro

Thanks!

What ROM were you running previous to installing this?

Did you in fact wipe /system, /data, and /cache ?

Can you go to settings, about phone, and tell me the build number?

Additionally, are you running any themes over this?

Before flashing this I was running the original 2.2 leak, deodexed with a blackbar mod. I followed the instructions for ApeX to a tee and the rom is running beautifully outside of the Facebook issue.

My build number - ApeX RC1

I am not running any themes. Just the rom as is.

UPDATE: My Facebook contacts are now syncing smoothly. This rom is so win!

Last edited:

Rhino413

Reaction score
Fab

I have one request could you port the nextheme over to this rom because that is my favorite. if not blackglass with no lockscreen tabs would be sick as well (i know that 928droids theme but his DX themes are well ****ty they make your droid look like a Xmas tree

UPDATE: this rom is super fast and the best for the X so far crazy wild makes this phone scream
UPDATE: FAB you are my hero

Last edited:
OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
I have an idea for a logo, what do you think, lol :)

apex%20logo.png

Someone can surely do better though, right? (hint, hint ;))

Rhino413

Reaction score
lol thats perfect

needs one thing the little droid dude needs to put one foot on a Motorola themed skull

Edit: so with root explorer I went into the build prop and I changed the dalvik heap size to 60m from 32m and my DX is on fire its so fast
UPDATE: if this rom holds true over night and tomorrow with little or no FCs or bugs im going to shout to all of Droid-dum that FABs rom is truly the first stable rom outside of stock

Last edited:

paulviado420

Reaction score
i dont know if its just me but ive been noticing that my calendar widget doesnt work on this rom or any of the blurless roms ive tried does anyone know a fix for this? ive searched and came up with nothing...

paulviado420

Reaction score
@paul what calander app are you using

just the regular stock calendar with gmail calendar synced...calendar works just not the widget itself..i try to put the widget on the home screen to show my upcoming appt and the date but nothing ever shows up

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
@paul what calander app are you using

just the regular stock calendar with gmail calendar synced...calendar works just not the widget itself..i try to put the widget on the home screen to show my upcoming appt and the date but nothing ever shows up

I'm almost certain it's because the Calendar is the AOSP app, but the CalendarProvider.apk I put in there (which holds the widget), is the one from Blur.

I will look into a fix tomorrow.

Rhino413

Reaction score
ok just tried to add that widget and yeah it doesn't work for me as well

but i don't use that widget at all I use pure calender widget from the market best
calender app you can get