[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid 2 - Running, running, as fast as it can

Reaction score
That has happened to me bfor. I found a site named droidzoom(google it) I believe. If u seek your app out there and choose purchase(u don't hav to buy) option it will connect you to your misssing apps in the market, unless google has allout removed them. They did this with z4root, I had to locate it at aol,and install from pc.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

2006sport

Reaction score
well as much as I didnt want to, i got rid of the rom and went back to stock fully. Being rooted was nice and so was having a different looking phone but the bugs and FCs were just too annoying IMO. Still a great Rom Fab.

ufjay5

Reaction score
I am a newb but trying to figure this out. I am rooted and have the 2.3.15 on my phone and running apex 1.0.2.2. I want to run apex 1.3.1 but need to update my sbf to 2.3.340. How the heck do I this? Thanks

wooddale

Reaction score
I finally got the nerve up and downloaded the apex 1.3.1 rom I didnt have wifi and gps icons I had them both just no icons and I lost 2/3 of my contacts I remember people talking about 3G didnt have icon but it was on top next to sig level and battery does that mean it was on wireless tether still worked what are some of the advantages of the rom didnt notice much difference I just wanted to make sure I could get back toi stock rom. Thanks Larry

mkw87

Reaction score
This ROM is solid, really stable and fast. Only problems I have seen so far are that my charging LED also does not light up. I am not OC'ing, no themes, just the stock apex rom from ROM manager.

Also, and I don't think this is ROM related at all, but the camera app won't open pictures after I take them. It opens the gallery app, and the recent pictures aren't there. I have to exit the camera app and open the gallery app to see them. Additionally, sometimes they still dont show up in the gallery app, and I have to force stop the gallery app and clear it's data to get it to start rescanning the sd card and find the recently taken pictures.

I had similar problems on my D1, so I dont know if there is a random file on my sd card causing this problem or what. Any input would be appreciated. Love the ROM and it's color scheme..

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I am getting some weird problems with the physical keyboard. Anyone else getting this?? For instance, when I hit the space bar, it exits the message.

wooddale

Reaction score
Only problem I have is contacts didn't all load hope if I put them in and back up rom they will stay there if I go to something elder really like this rom

mkw87

Reaction score
I am getting some weird problems with the physical keyboard. Anyone else getting this?? For instance, when I hit the space bar, it exits the message.

No problem with the keyboard here. Are you using the stock one? Did you clear data when flashing the ROM?

wooddale

Reaction score
Something just downloaded on my phone a build was that from the Dev of Apex

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can find the stock notepad app that was in the stock rom?? Can't seem to find another that works with a nice widget like the stock one has.

dreamvision602

Reaction score
Went back some pages and didn't see anyone else with this issue.but I flashed this rom day before yesterday.since then 3 times, when I have unlocked my phone from sleeping it was showing stock d2 screen. Like adw just completly closed or something. If its just adw closing I don't know how to relaunch it. Any ideas?

Mpballa007

Reaction score
Did anybody figure out how to get the Nexus S, "Screen Off" I see it randomly with the Apex Rom. So I am sure their is a way to use it just to turn the screen off.

Reaction score
-Response to dreamvision:
Hav u tried this, meny/settings/apps/all/home forcestop then back to all/adw forcestop....then back out to homescreen, it will ask which to use, check use as default and choose adw. If problem still exists download home switcher froyo from market, open it and it will let u choose a default. If uve done this, I don't kno what else to try, hope it helps