[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid 2 - Running, running, as fast as it can

XiangZ321

Reaction score
Get rid of Chomp get handcent your problem solved

Could you explain how it would be solved?

Not sure hers it on another thread I have handcent had problem did notifications delete took care of it someone in another thread had exact problem went to hand ent fixed prob that's all I know

I tried handcent also, but it still doesn't work. neither does uninstalling all 3rd party SMS apps and using the original one. What do i do now?

wooddale

Reaction score
Could you explain how it would be solved?

Not sure hers it on another thread I have handcent had problem did notifications delete took care of it someone in another thread had exact problem went to hand ent fixed prob that's all I know

I tried handcent also, but it still doesn't work. neither does uninstalling all 3rd party SMS apps and using the original one. What do i do now?

I dunk either reflash the rom or send the Dev a PM sometimes things don't install wright May e someone else will come up with a better answer

snstr1

Reaction score
First of all, i would like to thank you for making this amazing ROM. I was getting really frustrated and bored with GreenROMS, but nothing else, up until now, looked any better. But now that I've installed it, im getting two texts. I googled this, andt ehre are plenty of threads fixing double notifications, but none that ask about getting two actual texts. There are three texting apps on my phone:Messaging (green), Messaging (red and grey mailbox) and ChompSMS. I only use ChompSMS. also, I have already disabled notifications for both the Messaging apps, leaving only ChompSMS. i still get the double texts. Any help will be very appreciated.

I had the same exact issue. Get titanium back up and freeze the other 2 messaging programs besides handcent, or chomp in your case. No more double messages.

wooddale

Reaction score
First of all, i would like to thank you for making this amazing ROM. I was getting really frustrated and bored with GreenROMS, but nothing else, up until now, looked any better. But now that I've installed it, im getting two texts. I googled this, andt ehre are plenty of threads fixing double notifications, but none that ask about getting two actual texts. There are three texting apps on my phone:Messaging (green), Messaging (red and grey mailbox) and ChompSMS. I only use ChompSMS. also, I have already disabled notifications for both the Messaging apps, leaving only ChompSMS. i still get the double texts. Any help will be very appreciated.

I had the same exact issue. Get titanium back up and freeze the other 2 messaging programs besides handcent, or chomp in your case. No more double messages.

Good idea was wondering what the freeze option was good for now I no

XiangZ321

Reaction score

Thanks! never have i been happier to see 1 sms instead of 2 pop up in my newsfeed.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this, but could some one provide a mirror for this version since it looks like 1.4.1 is not compatible with the romer tool?