[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by Hashcode, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SuperSonix

SuperSonix New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a way to show the "Launcher" setting under interface in the settings tab? Somehow mine decided to disappear and i couldn't find answers online.

2. thelolotov

thelolotov Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try reinstalling your launcher? That feature is mostly launcher-dependent.

3. bofis

bofis Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So is there another forum or anywhere that ever talks about changes or fixes in each nightly build? I've been on the nightly train and have been updating frequently, but rarely notice too much of a difference. I assume and hope that bugs and things are getting worked out, but are there any features that do not work at all besides HDMI at this point?

4. ws6formula350

ws6formula350 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Do MMS (stock app) and data (3G/4G -- mine would never come up) work on 10.3?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

5. bofis

bofis Member

Ratings:
    +1
    First of all, they're only up to CM10.2, which are the nightlies that are Android 4.2.2 really. As for MMS from the stock app, I've been using Handcent SMS without any issues, and can send/receive MMS just fine. 3G/4G LTE data works fine, I live in the city so I always put my phone into airplane mode when I get on the subway, and then toggle it off when I get above ground again. This seems to force the phone to reconnect if it ever drops the data connection, which happens if I just leave it in my pocket and it goes without service for too long. So if you are having data connection issues, toggling Airplane Mode tends to help, but generally my phone holds onto the connection fine throughout the day.

6. MoonScar119

MoonScar119 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the changelog is to the left of the download file. i rarely see changes for the droid4. most are for the razr

7. sean9721

sean9721 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    On the 10/25 and 10/26 nightlies I get an Android Keyboard force close when trying to go through set up. I downloaded each file twice just to make sure they weren't bad downloads. A new ROM slot was created each time.

My keyboard works fine on other ROMs.

8. Ir1

Ir1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Video camera resolution is locked to SD.

9. bofis

bofis Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hmm, I was having that issue a couple of weeks ago, but have not had it with any nightly in the past week or so. I had used Titanium Backup to "freeze" the AOSP Keyboard entirely, which fixed the issue when I was having it, but now it's still a checked off selectable keyboard I just don't use. I use Swype as my on-screen keyboard, and the physical one mostly. I'm sorry my reply isn't helpful, but I haven't cleared data lately and just keep upgrading to each nightly as they come out, and this issue went away on it's own. :-\ Only problem I'm having is that rarely when I go to turn on my screen, only my hardware keys will illuminate for a few seconds and the screen will not turn on at all. The only solution I've found has been to just hold the power button until the phone reboots. I have no idea what leads to this state, but it has occurred with every nightly lately, but rarely.

10. MoonScar119

MoonScar119 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    wtf is snapshot-m1 ?

11. bofis

bofis Member

Ratings:
    +1
    It stands for Milestone, and means that they feel it is a pretty stable build that now you can submit bug reports on as they work toward stable RC's. Installed it on my Droid 4 this morning and it seems okay, though I'm still having issues maintaining a solid data connection at times, usually when I fall out of service for a moment. Toggling airplane mode usually works, but would be nice if it didn't happen ;-) CyanogenMod 10.2 M1 Release | CyanogenMod

12. darkfalcon09

darkfalcon09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody having data problems with the snapshot release? I can "connect" to LTE and Wifi networks, but the phone still says no data connection. I've tried reflashing (wiping cache+davlik), toggling airplane mode, and switching network types. I installed the update via CM Updater, so I know it's not the networks. Any ideas?

Also, possibly related, many of my apps are force closing. Google Keep, Play Store, and Verizon Messages to name a few. I thought it might be b/c the data issue above.

Search tags for this page
4.2 gapps cm10.1
cm10 for droid 3
cm10.1 gapps 4.2.2
d2g cm10
droid 2 global cm10 download

droid 4 cm10.1

droid 4 roms
droid incredible 2 cm10.1
droid3 cm10.1
telephony.lteoncdmadevice