[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

kwyrt

Reaction score
Re: Unofficial CM10.1/JB 4.2.1 ROM Development [12/05: ALPHA]

Another Rom, cool! How is it working so far?

So far so good. Really like all the built in customizations. Fast. No issues other than known 4.2.1 bugs.

Edit: jsnweitzel posted a Liquid ROM port over on xda as well. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet though.

Sent from my Droid 4 - Killrom

Last edited:

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
So far so good. Really like all the built in customizations. Fast. No issues other than known 4.2.1 bugs.

Edit: jsnweitzel posted a Liquid ROM port over on xda as well. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet though.

Is it a port of Liquidsmooth? Can you start a thread for these two new roms so they don't get lost in here?

Soon I'll grab the D4 back from my wife and start playing with it again.

kwyrt

Reaction score

Is it a port of Liquidsmooth? Can you start a thread for these two new roms so they don't get lost in here?

Soon I'll grab the D4 back from my wife and start playing with it again.

Yeah, it's liquidsmooth. I remember liking it on my D2. I can't start new threads for these right now as I'm at work but I'll start new threads for them when I get home this evening if someone doesn't beat me to it. In the mean time jsnweitzel did start a thread for liquidsmooth in the D4 forum on xda.

kwyrt

Reaction score

I still have liquidsmooth on my D2 :)

Nice. I threw MIUI on my old D2 and gave it to my 8 year old daughter. She loves it. :D

BTW: I created a discussion thread for KILLRom and Liquid in the general section. Hoping the devs themselves will eventually create threads for them in the dev section.

Sent from my Droid 4 - KILLRom

JesseMoore62

Reaction score
Im using a droid 4 running ICS 4.0.4 and just recently upgraded my SD card from 8 to Sandisk 32GB. I redownloaded CM10 last night and it booted the first time, but I flashed stock and reflashed CM10, and it literally stayed in the boot animation for 10 minutes before i gave up and flashed stock again. ANyone have any idea why this is happening? :angry:

GigaJake

Reaction score

Data usually isn't compatible between two different roms like that.
For example: Stock to CM is incompatible, but CM to a newer version of CM is.

Do a factory reset (/data & /cache) when going between two different roms like that

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

GigaJake

Reaction score

Hopefully the backlight for the keyboard gets fixed soon, it's actually the only reason I'm still on 4.1

That said, if it's an easy fix and somebody lays out a how to...?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

komani86

Reaction score
Orangechoochoo, I tried jsn's rom, its great. I think I posted I didnt like SS3+, because of the rom slots, but I just wanted to try out 4.2.1. The phone ring bug is present in the ROM, so had to switch back to DroidHD. The ROM itself is really fast though!

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Orangechoochoo, I tried jsn's rom, its great. I think I posted I didnt like SS3+, because of the rom slots, but I just wanted to try out 4.2.1. The phone ring bug is present in the ROM, so had to switch back to DroidHD. The ROM itself is really fast though!
Jsn's ROMs? Where is that

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just uploaded a built with working keyboard lights. I also submitted the change on github to the STS team. This method ties the lights to the screen brightness. The minor down side to this is that when in bright light the keyboard lights will still be on even though not necessary. The up side is the light level is more stable and not fluctuating so much.

Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

MoonScar119

Reaction score

kwyrt

Reaction score
I figured I would post this here as well since it should work for all 4.2.1 ROMs. Per tweet from dhacker: “Moto KILLROM users someone tweeted me earlier and stated that if you turn off the lockscreen you can turn the ringtone back on” I'm at work so I haven't had a chance to test this out. If anyone wants to try it let us now if it works. I'll be testing this out this evening.