[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

f1337wood

Reaction score
The only problem I'm having with the 4/20 nightly is that the volume is too quiet. No other ROM I've tried has this problem.

thelolotov

Reaction score
What about the rotation issues? Still happening?

Yep. And in 4/22 the camera is broken. I appreciate all that Hash has done for us, but I'm not bothering with the nightlies anymore, because every time I install a new one, something else breaks.

drp5069

Reaction score
Yep. And in 4/22 the camera is broken. I appreciate all that Hash has done for us, but I'm not bothering with the nightlies anymore, because every time I install a new one, something else breaks.

camera works for me

Theron

Reaction score
Sigh.....it's a bummer to see this go so far downhill. For what it's worth, I'm still using Nightly 3/31 as my daily. It's not perfect, but I'm committed.

kapitl

Reaction score
man. i dont know why but im running 10.1 and it runs like a dream! i have full screen rotation (with system and/or launcher related activities, not with all apps though). screen rotation, wifi, bluetooth, gps, camera w/flash, the whole nine. even got the inverted gapps and alllllll that... im not sure what im missing by not grabbing the latest nightlies, but from where im at i think im keepin this one.

it cant be all sunshine though. 3 noticeable 'bugs':
1. microphone issue while on speakerphone
2. Contacts force closes like nobody's business.
3. Poor/weak signal? I cant tell if its just been since the jb update, all the different roms, or the actual hardware (refurbed replacement)
4. LED/Torch/Flashlight whatever it is doesn't work from the power widget, but it does from the quicksettings panel so i cant really complain

I know these were/have been issues for a while, so while i glorify my 98% perfect CM10.1, have there been updates to these issues?

thanks

oh yea im on 10.1-20130309-UNOFFICIAL-maserati

wait does that make sense? runs damn near perfect, but seems too old? i confused my self but thats what it says under system info

drp5069

Reaction score
man. i dont know why but im running 10.1 and it runs like a dream! i have full screen rotation (with system and/or launcher related activities, not with all apps though). screen rotation, wifi, bluetooth, gps, camera w/flash, the whole nine. even got the inverted gapps and alllllll that... im not sure what im missing by not grabbing the latest nightlies, but from where im at i think im keepin this one.

it cant be all sunshine though. 3 noticeable 'bugs':
1. microphone issue while on speakerphone
2. Contacts force closes like nobody's business.
3. Poor/weak signal? I cant tell if its just been since the jb update, all the different roms, or the actual hardware (refurbed replacement)
4. LED/Torch/Flashlight whatever it is doesn't work from the power widget, but it does from the quicksettings panel so i cant really complain

I know these were/have been issues for a while, so while i glorify my 98% perfect CM10.1, have there been updates to these issues?

thanks

oh yea im on 10.1-20130309-UNOFFICIAL-maserati

wait does that make sense? runs damn near perfect, but seems too old? i confused my self but thats what it says under system info

so you have full screen rotation, but really you don't.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
ok.... what was the last version to have working BT and rotation.... also, where can I download it. Cyanogen only goes back a month and hash's database only goes to februaryalso does anyone have issues installing nightly's since the 4/20 update? any update I install since then will get past the safestrap screen, screen is blank but on, vibrates once, then the screen turns off. Have to volume down and power to reboot phone. already tried wipes and everything. then when I go back to 4/20 I have to wipe it for it to work again

Last edited:

gossipninja

Reaction score
yeah I actually went back to stock JB, forgot how nice it was to have HDMI out.

I really appreciated what Hash and Dhacker do, and look forward to jumping on cm10.1 when everything works.

drp5069

Reaction score
for some reason, for the last couple weeks, my 4G has not been working. I even wiped the cache/davlik and put on a couple different nightlies

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Make sure u r on the right band in data more section of setting.. Preferred should b either global or CDMA/LTE by default it is on the wrong preferred network for vzw phones

drp5069

Reaction score
Make sure u r on the right band in data more section of setting.. Preferred should b either global or CDMA/LTE by default it is on the wrong preferred network for vzw phones

still no luck, and i know theres definitely 4g in my area because it used to work