[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by Hashcode, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Krooked247

Krooked247 Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Its not just you. Hashcode tweeted something I think like a day or 2 ago that he had to work on the d4's accelerometer.

Krooked All Day...

2. Theron

Theron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, that's a bummer. Haha Anybody know anything about re-enabling HDMI?

3. thelolotov

thelolotov Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What I did was turn off sensor rotate so that the phone would return to portrait, then turned it back on, and used the quick settings tile to toggle it off, and then I just left it alone and slid the keybord out when I needed landscape. Again, not pretty, but a bit more elegant of a workaround.

4. thelolotov

thelolotov Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It does have working camera. Try the 3/16 CM build. The more later ones are a bit touchy for the time being.

And to the guy asking about HDMI, Hash is working on that, probably after he perfects HWA.

5. MoonScar119

MoonScar119 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    where are the builds located. i have been using the auto update in the phone to upload and the 3/16 is no longer there. Is there a web based link to the files?

6. MoonScar119

MoonScar119 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    nevermind.... found it:

CyanogenMod Downloads

7. K1ick

K1ick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone else have a problem with Google Now where when you initiate the microphone to try and search something, a popping sound (almost like the speaker is sparking) starts to come out of the speaker. I've only had the problem when I use Google Now so far.

EDIT: Never mind, I just flashed the newest nightly and Gapps and it stopped doing that.

#343 K1ick, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  8. pelpix

pelpix New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys! Great work! HWcomposer and codecs are working great on my end! Good to be recording video in HD again :)

9. gossipninja

gossipninja Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Have an odd question, I have a Motorola Smart controller. It is a bluetooth headset and multitouch trackpad.
    It shows as 2 BT devices (one headset, one mouse) because it used 2 different BT chips, so it is actually 2 BT devices in one piece of hardware.

I can pair and connect to both the headset and mouse on Stock rom, but on CM 10.1 (3/16) I can pair both parts, but only connect to the headset.
    The "mouse" part uses the broadcom BCM20730 BT3.0LE chip. I know that BT had a series of issues that Hash/Dhacker sorted out so could this just be fallout from that? Or is someone else using it and mine is just weird?[h=2][/h]

10. K1ick

K1ick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering (assuming that this ROM wasn't limited to rom-slot) would it be possible to flash this over our stock ROM? Or is that a no no since we have a locked bootloader and it wouldn't boot?

11. colton22

colton22 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldnt recommend flashing this over your stock rom either way. As everyone has said this is touchy and though I have been on it as a DD, not 100% DD issue yet. Personal opinion here but I would like to flash over stock rom the Eclipse 1.2.5+ builds. it is stable and yet it is 4.0.4; it is stable.

I do not know of anyway to flash over the stock system and before you try and thing, make sure you have a stock SBF file as a rope so you dont brick your phone. Wouldn't doing this defeat the purpose of having a safesystem? if you are trying to I guess (NEVER TRIED THIS) in Safestrap force toggle the Safesystem without the data backup (older versions could do this) and then flash your system to it, finally force toggle it back and you should have this done maybe? Again, I have never tried this... think i may do this now with Eclipse.... xD thanks for getting my mind going about this hahaha. Ill post back in a little.

12. Khiraji

Khiraji Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Flashing anything over your stock ROM will likely brick your phone, possibly permanently. I think it has to do with the locked bootloader, and while I'm no expert I have read about cases where people flashed over stock and were totally boned.

Search tags for this page
4.2 gapps cm10.1
cm10 for droid 3
cm10.1 gapps 4.2.2
d2g cm10
droid 2 global cm10 download

droid 4 cm10.1

droid 4 roms
droid incredible 2 cm10.1
droid3 cm10.1
telephony.lteoncdmadevice