[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

GMonster

Reaction score
Actually it doesnt work but it does work somewhat when I push the keyboard up

As we thought. Hell my dock doesn't even rotate like it is supposed to, this really needs fixed. I am also ready to move my stock ROM to JB as well to. I am concerned about if I have to wait for a new SS to come out before then. I hope this rom gets better soon. As many have stated before it was doing well until some of these bugs developed. I need to learn code better so I can help with all of this.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

kwyrt

Reaction score
As we thought. Hell my dock doesn't even rotate like it is supposed to, this really needs fixed. I am also ready to move my stock ROM to JB as well to. I am concerned about if I have to wait for a new SS to come out before then. I hope this rom gets better soon. As many have stated before it was doing well until some of these bugs developed. I need to learn code better so I can help with all of this.

Not a "fix" per se, but I have found disabling auto-rotate makes it much more liveable. At least for me.

Sent from my Droid 4 - Eclipse JB

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Not a "fix" per se, but I have found disabling auto-rotate makes it much more liveable. At least for me.

Sent from my Droid 4 - Eclipse JB
Yup, that's what I do as well. Anyone have issues with gentle alarm? it will play your alarm once then the sound drops for the alarm in the phone

weatherman334

Reaction score

well I have the stock JB ROM and I used SS 3.1 and it worked fine :)

MoonScar119

Reaction score
it works 100% fine for both camera and video. you MUST rename your dcim folder to something else for it to work without crashing. even if you rename the folder, the gallery will still show past pics/vids in the album list

f4u5t

Reaction score
I just flashed it and I cant get the wifi to turn on, looks good other than that.....but whats up with wifi - Have a missed something?

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
To fix wifi use a utility tool or linux terminal or terminal app, type "su" then "wifical.sh" and then thank David Hacker for tweeting this out a couple of days ago. For the utility tool or in linux open a shell first.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

f4u5t

Reaction score
so... your telling me there is a shell script called wifical.sh that is preloaded in the rom that can fix it?

weatherman334

Reaction score
Well I just got the latest nightly build 20121404 and still no fix for auto rotate and haptic feedback on the hardware keys and I still do notice its a bit of a battery drainer.