[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Reaction score
Has anyone else here noticed that the cpu frequencies change back to default after you lock the screen out?

Is there a fix for that?

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score
Wifi refuses to be switched on. Sits there saying "turning wifi on" after I flip the switch to "on", then switches itself off.

blindfaith

Reaction score
The 4/6 update seems to work well, including the WI-FI. The only things I noticed not working are the screen rotation and accelerometer. As far as the speakerphone mic , I had a samsung stratosphere and it had two microphones in it, the Droid 4 only has one. would that possibly be the issue?

Theron

Reaction score
The 4/6 update seems to work well, including the WI-FI. The only things I noticed not working are the screen rotation and accelerometer. As far as the speakerphone mic , I had a samsung stratosphere and it had two microphones in it, the Droid 4 only has one. would that possibly be the issue?

Does the keyboard backlight come on when it's closed? Because that's a huge battery drain, and one the biggest bummers about this rom. Well, and the accelerometer business. :)

blindfaith

Reaction score
Does the keyboard backlight come on when it's closed? Because that's a huge battery drain, and one the biggest bummers about this rom. Well, and the accelerometer business. :)

The 4/7 update fixes that issue. I am having no problems with the keyboard backlight, just the accelerometer. Other than that, this rom is awesome! At least for me.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
does anyone have a issue with the sensor that detects when the phone is against your ear? if not a complete seal the audio sounds crackled

drp5069

Reaction score
The 4/7 update fixes that issue. I am having no problems with the keyboard backlight, just the accelerometer. Other than that, this rom is awesome! At least for me.

keyboard backlight still stays on with me with the 4/7 build, plus the speakerphone isnt fixed either

blindfaith

Reaction score
I updated mine from the check for updates in about settings. It updated all by its self. I still have the I.C.S leak for the stock. I also master reset it and removed all the pre installed apps. That has made the CM 10.1 J.B. 4.2.2 run much better

darkfalcon09

Reaction score
keyboard backlight still stays on with me with the 4/7 build, plus the speakerphone isnt fixed either

I'm having these problems as well, along with the accelerometer. I haven't tried BT. Mine doesn't seem to have any issues with the sensor against the ear that I can tell. When I encounter a problem I always wipe and reinstall fresh from SS. It takes a little while, but if you do it once the other times are pretty seamless with titanium backup.

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score

actually the droid 4 does indeed boast ''stereo'' mics - two small holes on top and bottom. i was pleased to realize this back in the day

weatherman334

Reaction score
Wifi Issues

I just flashed the latest nightly build 20130408 and I am having wifi issues I believe another user had the same issue does anyone have a fix or using another nightly build that works well?! or do I just have to wait for another nightly build!?