[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

gossipninja

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the CM "OTA update" that's suddenly available... cm-10.1-20130305-NIGHTLY?

Also, CM now lists the phone on their wiki. Maserati Info - CyanogenMod

Has future development been moved under the official CM umbrella?

Well Cyanogen brought the Dhacker / HashCode build under the official CM brand. I do not know if the nightly is something the Devs put up, or if it is autobuilt by GIT.

IsaacTN

Reaction score
Well hell, may as well flash it, fire it up, and see what smokes. ;)

Edit: Works fine. Not really seeing any differences that stand out from the previous latest build.

Last edited:

komani86

Reaction score
My few cents:
1. Flash still only works when focussing.
2. Added GSM patch so that data works, adjusted apnconf and build.prop, thanks to others such as oleg/myfish.
3. WAY MORE FLUENT THAN 4.0.4

I'll edit this with more findings, fresh install and using it for 30min now :)

Seems a nice build for now. Just one question, does anyone have any experience with Bluetooth BLE? I have a Polar H7 and it didnt work with ICS 4.0.4, but it did recognize the device, just couldnt pair. I can not see the device at all with this ROM.

Last edited:
OP
Hashcode

Hashcode

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.hash-of-codes.blogspot.com
Updated the OP:

[03/06]BT/Speakerphone Fix (Thanks DHacker)

Look for that fix in the next nightly (dated 3/6 or later).

Regarding changes/changelogs:we're still going to try and get the word out as we fix or add new features to the device side. The nightlies are great for users who want to get the latest CM changes anytime they want.

Last edited:

huatz84

Reaction score
Re: Official CM10.1/JB 4.2.2 ROM Development [03/06: BT/SPEAKERPHONE FIX]

Just flashed the latest nightly. Haven't tested bluetooth audio yet. Battery icon is 1% step now and there's a new superuser in the settings menu.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

powdersuber

Reaction score

Sweet, just flashed 3/6 nightly, and just made a blue tooth call with my jawbone era, for about 10 minutes, and the person on the other end said it was clear the entire time. Great work! Thank you!

I was wondering, before I updated safestrap from v2 to 3.11, I didn't move the safestrap folder to my external card. When creating new rom slots, they are going onto my internal card. Can I just move the safestrap folder to my external card with astro, or do I need to do it differently?

Mike253

Reaction score
Is there any way to fix the keyboard brightness that has been found so it can be off while the keyboard is closed?

It is kind of a battery killer lol for me anyway.

Oh and on another note I had to recreate my ROM slot to get the latest nightly to actually work.

GigaJake

Reaction score

Is there any way to fix the keyboard brightness that has been found so it can be off while the keyboard is closed?

It is kind of a battery killer lol for me anyway.

Oh and on another note I had to recreate my ROM slot to get the latest nightly to actually work.

Liquid has the fix implemented, but I'm not sure about bluetooth considering how recent a fix that is.

Mike253

Reaction score
Liquid has the fix implemented, but I'm not sure about bluetooth considering how recent a fix that is.

Oh thanks Lol you think you could dig up the fix from github ? I'll try making a patch to fix it and provide it up on here.

Technix2002

Reaction score
This ROM is awesome! Finally something new with working BT in-call audio!
I guess my only gripe lately is with the new Voice Dialer... It never understands me, but the old voice commands has always worked for me. Does anyone know how to get the old Voice Commands (the stock voice dialer that is in the original Verizon ICS ROM) back?

ws6formula350

Reaction score

This ROM is awesome! Finally something new with working BT in-call audio!
I guess my only gripe lately is with the new Voice Dialer... It never understands me, but the old voice commands has always worked for me. Does anyone know how to get the old Voice Commands (the stock voice dialer that is in the original Verizon ICS ROM) back?

Pretty sure those are different frameworks, and therefore, incompatible.

louspinuso

Reaction score
Psyched about bt. Ill pair it in my truck tomorrow and see how it works (and also speakerphone). About all I need now is flash for camera and keyboard light fix and I think every single reason I had to not use this as a dd is resolved. I'll let you know how bt audio in my truck works