[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

powdersuber

Reaction score
Re: Unofficial CM10.1/JB 4.2.2 ROM Development [02/17: ROM-SLOT/2ND-CPU FIXES]

Works for me, but it's weird... it doesn't show my broadcast id, it shows up as the encryption type. But it connects and works from my laptop... nice on 4G too, faster upload speeds than charter..

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

IsaacTN

Reaction score
Noticed that HDR is enabled in the camera app on the latest build. Not sure if that's new or not, but I remember someone asking about it earlier in the thread.

thelolotov

Reaction score
Noticed that HDR is enabled in the camera app on the latest build. Not sure if that's new or not, but I remember someone asking about it earlier in the thread.

Probably me, and yes, it's new. I'm downloading the build, it should have WiFi AP fixed, I'll report back if it doesn't.

EDIT: Works perfectly now.

Last edited:

93fuelslut

Reaction score
can i download this rom, and some how extract the camera app to get the hdr?
running liquid right now.

LemmyCaution

Reaction score
Are the phone and BT issues resolved?

Been using this rom as my main, really like it. Great job! Smoooth, and haven't had any issues except the known not working.

I'm using 2/10/2013 CMO - it's great except the phone doesn't work with Bluetooth which is a major issue for me since I use my Bionic as a phone.

thelolotov

Reaction score
MMS is fixed for me after installing the latest update (2/26), wiping Dalvik, toggling NV on and then off.

Krooked247

Reaction score

wiped and reinstalled rom, still no 4g

No idea what ur problem is. I've read some things about people having similar problems with their droid 4's I think in the tech section. There was a few people that it turned out to NOT be phone or ROM related, and that it was actually a sim card issue and that they needed their sim card replaced for a fresh one. Try to run stock or switch between different roms and see if the problem persits. Also look into *#*#4636#*#* to bring up about phone menu and look at what its connected to or set on as far as service status. The info will be in the phone info menu. Hope u get to the bottem of it, nothin sucks worse than crappy data.

Krooked All Day...

ediddy406

Reaction score
HDR doesn't work in latest version, and camera quality is sub-par also. But MMS was working fine for me.

K1ick

Reaction score
MMS works for me on the latest 2/25 build. Thanks. My only complaint however is the fact that the caps lock button doesn't work... I'm not sure if there is a way to fix this or not without having to update the ROM but just thought I would mention it.

thelolotov

Reaction score
MMS works for me on the latest 2/25 build. Thanks. My only complaint however is the fact that the caps lock button doesn't work... I'm not sure if there is a way to fix this or not without having to update the ROM but just thought I would mention it.

Caps Lock works for me. Has for a while. The indicator LED doesn't light, if that's what you're talking about.

lorddunlow

Reaction score

Does anyone know how to get audio through USB with this ROM (like when connected to the Motorola car dock)? Also, is there any way to get the Motorola docks to be recognized like they are with the stock ROM? Can I just load the Motorola DockHelper apk?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

powdersuber

Reaction score

The 2/21 fixed mms for me, and the built in wifi tethering now shows the the broadcast id correctly. Sweet!

The Worst

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get audio through USB with this ROM (like when connected to the Motorola car dock)? Also, is there any way to get the Motorola docks to be recognized like they are with the stock ROM? Can I just load the Motorola DockHelper apk?

I would like to know if there's a solution for this as well. I doubt the DockHelper apk would do anything, though.

IsaacTN

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the CM "OTA update" that's suddenly available... cm-10.1-20130305-NIGHTLY?

Also, CM now lists the phone on their wiki. Maserati Info - CyanogenMod

Has future development been moved under the official CM umbrella?