[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

local444

Reaction score
could someone very kindly verify if snapchat is working on this rom?

kenji91

Reaction score
I would like to be able to customize the auto brightness by putting values like in with previous ROMs. The brightness for the keyboard is still very high and I can only adjust the screen brightness with the lux settings. That's the only thing holding me back from using any 4.2 ROMs.

I use an app called Backlight Off that allows you to force the keyboard backlight to be off or allow it to be "system controlled".

archchancellor

Reaction score
For the past couple of ROM updates whenever I try to use speaker phone the mic doesn't seem to work. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

supershot666

Reaction score
could someone very kindly verify if snapchat is working on this rom?

It is not as of 02/17. This is a problem i have been running into. Snapchat will open but as soon as the camera starts up the app freezes up and shortly after force quits unless I change to the menu where you look at snapchats you have received. I can receive snapchats just fine but when I go to capture mode it quickly freezes and force quits. Also I have been experiencing odd restarts and freezes. A few times I have looked over at my phone and it will be rebooting without me having touched it in a while. As for the freezing it happens randomly some times when listening to music and going through my phone, or while just changing the screen orientation. It will completely freeze and require a force restart, holding power + volume down.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Re: Unofficial CM10.1/JB 4.2.2 ROM Development [02/17: ROM-SLOT/2ND-CPU FIXES]

For the past couple of ROM updates whenever I try to use speaker phone the mic doesn't seem to work. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I have the same issue on Liquid, may be another JB ROM issue.

Just noticed a 2/21 build of CM10.1 up though...time to flash away, tee hee.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

dangerusty

Reaction score
Tried 2/21 build:

• no mms (edit: just got my test mms 10 minutes later)
  • no phone audio with bluetooth on
  • no camera flash

I guess I can't see any obvious changes.

Last edited:

powdersuber

Reaction score

Been using this rom as my main, really like it. Great job! Smoooth, and haven't had any issues except the known not working.

drp5069

Reaction score
installed rom. the only issues i have are 4g isnt working and my camera flash doesnt work. whats the reason for this?

Krooked247

Reaction score

The camera flash is a known issue... don't know about ur 4g problem though. I would wipe everything and start fresh. I don't have any 4g problems.

Krooked All Day...

kwood129

Reaction score

So I'm wondering if anyone has tethering working? Mine will connect and then my data will go off and on consistantly. Goes back to normal when tethering is turned off.