[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][GSM] GummyNex 0.8.1 - 03/04/12 - Resurrection

steelyglint

Reaction score
Good catch and thank you for pointing it out. I edited the OP to contain the correct link to avoid any confusion.

Thought it important to mention.

Oh...and big thanks to the dev for this ROM. I can't even imagine just how much work goes into these things !

steelyglint

Reaction score
Just flashed the latest 0.7.6 rom. This project just gets better and better :)

Tapatalked from my Nexus

gsmnexuser1279

Reaction score
No "recieved" or "sent" notifications

Is anyone else not getting "recieved" or "read" notifiacitons for mms messages? If I go and manually read the status reports, I can see that my attachment was sent, but I never get notified ot these events even when they're checked off in the settings menu.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I can try to find you the link later but I am on the run now. You may want to ask in the lte thread, this is the GSM one but also there are a number of 4.0.4 roms starting to pop up if you want to check those out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

TSXXX

Reaction score
I'm trying to update Apex from the Maket to 1.4 but it keeps giving me an error. Any one else getting this? I'm on 9.0 with Apex 1.2

Last edited:

TSXXX

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to post this in the CDMA Gummy thread. I don't know if it'd make a difference. The message I am getting reads, "Update for "apex launcher" could not be downloaded due to an error. (941)"

TSXXX

Reaction score
I can still download the apk and go that route but I'd just rather not have an error from the market for it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I don't use Apex so I do not know whether or not it was a known issue on the ROM. You could always install another launcher, delete Apex from system or wherever it is, reboot afterwards, and then install from the market so you can update it regularly from there.