[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

mtnbst

Reaction score
You don't need to reinstall anything. Just open rom manager and reflash clockwork recovery. Select cdma this time. Use root explorer to edit that one file. You should be good to go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Thank you!
Edit.... I don't have the file :/
It's not in my system files

Last edited:

mtnbst

Reaction score
K, so.... What's the procedure when the system file does not exist?

Really appreciative when I am helped, not taken for granted:)

otter34

Reaction score
Make sure your device is plugged in and USB debugging is on. If you can't get the adb command to work you can always just go into fast boot yourself and run the rest of the commands.

Right clicking and holding control doesn't give me the option to open here. I don't even know what fast boot is and that's what is the problem I guess. Do I open the dos prompt then cd galaxy nexus recovery and then run the commands? wtf I'll give it a try

otter34

Reaction score
If nothing else I'm learning a lot. Yeah I had to return a couple droids so I got used to that process a little bit. Might as well get used to it w/ my Nexus :-(

hayjude99

Reaction score
You also have to make sure you're in fastboot mode. You get into that by holding down both volume buttons and the power button while the phone is off.

otter34

Reaction score
You also have to make sure you're in fastboot mode. You get into that by holding down both volume buttons and the power button while the phone is off.

I decided to get on a different computer and start fresh lol. I've installed 7 zip and am downloading the 190mb file now. thanks again

otter34

Reaction score
Sometimes that's all you need lol
Apparently so!! Step 8 is mostly done I would think since it's sending "system"! I'm expecting good things. Not going all the way (all 10 steps) since I want to stay unlocked...fingers crossed

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I'm still rooted, but hey everything is OK! Now I will follow your instructions for installing clockwork

Last edited:

otter34

Reaction score
I flashed gsm clockwork first by mistake so I then flashed CDMA next. Does that just overwrite it or should I do something else to start over? I do have cwr FOR SURE now!

hayjude99

Reaction score
I flashed gsm clockwork first by mistake so I then flashed CDMA next. Does that just overwrite it or should I do something else to start over?

I wouldn't know... In my ever large paranoia I would start the whole process over xD You could just continue and see if it causes any problems. I don't realistically think it will.

otter34

Reaction score
I wouldn't know... In my ever large paranoia I would start the whole process over xD You could just continue and see if it causes any problems. I don't realistically think it will.

Ah what the heck, I think I'll continue. What else could happen lol?! I can't tell you how thankful I am to you and everyone else that helped.

hayjude99

Reaction score
What is life without risks anyway? :D

No problem, just paying it forward.