[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
What version of Touch recovery are you using?? are you using the one Koush released?

It just says "touch-tuna." I dunno, I'm skeptical. It's from Jan. 30th so I assume it's an older version. I just downloaded 5.8.0.2, so I'll push that and see how it works for me next flash. Thanks.

ohcop72

Reaction score
Just wanted to say since updating to 7.6 last night then updated radio to 4.04 today------BATTERY Life is awesome, I am sure it is the ROM but maybe the Radio update helped. :icon_ lala:

wooddale

Reaction score
I just got my Gnex 3 days ago flashed 7.0 Now wouldnt you know it here is 7.6. There is nothing wrong with this is there. I can just wipe data then instal 7.6 and new gapps wright?

mdroid28

Reaction score
Just wanted to say since updating to 7.6 last night then updated radio to 4.04 today------BATTERY Life is awesome, I am sure it is the ROM but maybe the Radio update helped. :icon_ lala:

Would you mind posting a link to the radios? Did you go back to 4.0.2 radios first?

mdroid28

Reaction score
Thanks, just flashed up to 7.6, new Gapps, and 4.0.4 radios. I was already getting good reception with 4.0.3 radios, but I'm hoping the handoff will be faster with these.

TSXXX

Reaction score
I just got my Gnex 3 days ago flashed 7.0 Now wouldnt you know it here is 7.6. There is nothing wrong with this is there. I can just wipe data then instal 7.6 and new gapps wright?

Yep. Wipe data/cache and install 7.6 then the 4.0.4 gapps and you're good to go!

Btw, battery life seems to be getting better and better by each rom/kernel released. Over 10hr on this one with over an hour of screen on time with mostly 4g and I still am at 56%

Sent from my GummyNex

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
Yep. Wipe data/cache and install 7.6 then the 4.0.4 gapps and you're good to go!

Btw, battery life seems to be getting better and better by each rom/kernel released. Over 10hr on this one with over an hour of screen on time with mostly 4g and I still am at 56%

Sent from my GummyNex

did you do radios to

Skyskioc

Reaction score
Can someone help me out ? I am running Gummy 7.6 on my CDMA Galaxy Nexus with the 4.0.3 radios. Can I flash the new 4.0.4 radios with this ROM only ? Or do I have to flash the new GAPPS and then the new radios ? Any help is apprecieated. Thanks

mdroid28

Reaction score
Can someone help me out ? I am running Gummy 7.6 on my CDMA Galaxy Nexus with the 4.0.3 radios. Can I flash the new 4.0.4 radios with this ROM only ? Or do I have to flash the new GAPPS and then the new radios ? Any help is apprecieated. Thanks

The GAPPS and radios have nothing to do with one another. You can flash those radios right now.

Skyskioc

Reaction score
new radios

Thanks for the help ! Can you tell me, Do I have to wipe data or casche or dalvik before flashing them ? Thank you again