[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
The updated build and kernel are boss. I left mine off the charger last night well I slept (8 hours). I lost two percent in idle. From my limited time actually using it, I'd say I can safely expect 15 hours from moderate usage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

0.3.0 or 0.3.1?

I flashed 0.3.0 yesterday and he released 0.3.1 later that day :)

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score

I didn't see enough in the change log to flash 0.3.1 over it since I was already set up. They appear to be very similar so battery life shouldn't vary too much imo.

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Seems to be running great so far. What kind of battery life are people getting?

The updated build and kernel are boss. I left mine off the charger last night well I slept (8 hours). I lost two percent in idle. From my limited time actually using it, I'd say I can safely expect 15 hours from moderate usage.

I flashed 0.3.1 last night and didn't get as good of idle time time as syndicate but still got great results. :D Unplugged last night and was at 92% this morning. DancingNexus
Will test battery today.

So far this ROM/kernel combination has been flawless!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll stick with 0.3.0 for now and see how battery life goes.

I have facebook contact sync working but no contact pictures. This is all we have at this point correct? Picture fix is coming later?

666ogre666

Reaction score
On 0.3.1 and still getting this issue. Fresh install and apps restored from market...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
On 0.3.1 and still getting this issue. Fresh install and apps restored from market...

That's weird. You using stock launcher? Try a different launcher and see if you still have the same issue just to see...

666ogre666

Reaction score
Im using the Trebuchet for Gummy launcher now and it still does that. Its kind of random though as to when it happens and when it goes away but its only happened with Gummynex

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im using the Trebuchet for Gummy launcher now and it still does that. Its kind of random though as to when it happens and when it goes away but its only happened with Gummynex

This is a strange issue and only seems to be happening to you... I wounder if it cause the gpu os overclocked in Imoseyons leankernel

otter34

Reaction score
I don't know the difference between cdma and gsm. does cdma mean 4g? I have 4g. I flashed clockwork mod from rom manager and selected gsm, made a backup and all that good stuff.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I don't know the difference between cdma and gsm. does cdma mean 4g? I have 4g. I flashed clockwork mod from rom manager and selected gsm, made a backup and all that good stuff.

CDMA is Verizon... GSM is for AT&T and T-Mobile

otter34

Reaction score
Damn. I rebooted into recovery and wiped data. It was taking a long long time (in relation to the original droid) and all it said was formatting data. I thought it might be stuck so I pulled the battery assuming I needed to install the cdma version instead. I rebooted and now it's in a boot loop. I had thought that since I made a backup w/ Rom manager I could just restore that but I can't seem to find it.

Now what? Just wipe data/factory reset I guess and be patient? Heck I can't do much else. It was taking about 5 minutes and maybe I just got punchy.

Last edited:

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Sounds like youll have to flash the stock images and reroot and what not if you cant restore your backup. Just remember to choose cdma clockworkmod this time :biggrin:.

mtnbst

Reaction score
Sounds like youll have to flash the stock images and reroot and what not if you cant restore your backup. Just remember to choose cdma clockworkmod this time :biggrin:.

I always flash the GSM clockwork recovery version. For some reason the cdma version doesn't take to my phone. GSM works every time.

otter34

Reaction score
OK I've got everything wiped...whew that was scary. I'm used to dropping the file onto the root of my sd card, changing it to update and then flashing from recovery. Do I put the file on my nexus, change it to update then look to install update.zip from Recovery? Perhaps I didn't see install update.zip because I had the wrong one installed?